The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-12-2002, 09:31 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Re: "Garbage"

Unfortunately Keith, what I see as our downfall, is that SO MANY in government, the media, and even in the general public are naive and quite enemy supportive (no doubt most unintentionally) and seem to be perpetually taken-in by such: "Garbage".

In fact, I must believe that if America in general acted similarly so naive, open and stupid about our foreign enemies way-back-when, We would probably still be fighting WWII (if lucky).
Though, and if during WWII We openly discussed over the air waves our intelligence, capabilities, improved defense tactics, improved offensive tactics, and even troop deployments,...in my mind it's more than likely that We would have lost WWII.

Regardless, I certainly hope I'm wrong. And, more so than that, I certainly hope that for the safety of: "America's Finest" and Americans in general, that The War on Terrorists/Terrorism changes and is fought CORRECTLY (ie. militarily), and not as is presently being carried-out (ie. politically and/or as a media event).

Sorry for the doom and gloom.
Neil

P.S. Besides, only fools could believe that Our Forefathers penned Our Constitution to safeguard the rights of our murderous enemies (both foreign and domestic).
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2002, 09:49 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Right you are Keith

as it would seem that this Jose Padilla is a habitual criminal from the time when Hector was a pup including one instance of murder during an armed robbery when he was 15. ?Swell kid? I?d say and now we see his Attorney is driving like hell to get Jose sprung loose from the Navy brig. Brig guards aren?t exactly Disneyland-theme park tour conductors and not particularly known for having Mr. Rogers?s neighborhood manners. But on the other hand, I can?t think of a better place for the Jos??s and other various and assorted al Qaeda operatives, except maybe having their ashes in a Chinese takeout carton. There should be a bunch of legal contests coming up and well see if American lives are more important than legal mind twisters and/or convolutions of legal precedent/statutes.
The ?shoe bomber? won a round yesterday. A Judge decided that an airliner is not a ?vehicle? so one charge was thrown out, eight to go. In the paradox of it all, we seem to be driven to protect the Constitution and yet federal Judges are making a mockery of it all. That L.A. Federal Circuit Judge more or less declared that Federal Grand Jury testimony was irrelevant and cut one of al Qaeda?s best loose. Ouch, that hurts and shows these Judges just make things up as they go and seem accountable to no one, not even the law its self.

Fair seas, Bill
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote