The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-09-2003, 01:20 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Recall On A Grander Scale?

The U.S. House of Representatives has just approved a "Huge $86 Billion Dollar Iraqi Rebuilding Package!" And this to bring back a nation that sponsored terrorism, used CBR (NBC) against it?s own people and neighboring nations, killed (and still does kill) our American kids in ambushes and cowardly terrorist acts - almost on a daily basis, and yet. our leaders are still unable (or unwilling) to capture the authors of the whole damned plan - Saddam & Osama!?!?

And where will this $86 Billion come from - the middle class, further cuts levied against the poor, or our nation?s veterans perhaps (the very people that freed Iraq and Afghanistan to begin with through their blood, sweat, sacrifices, and tears)!?

Certainly not from the wealthy, the politically placed, or out of that budget that supports carrier landings for egotistical politicos who prematurely declare wars over, or for the use of Air Force One and other government assets for political fund raisers, champagne, caviar, or lip shields to use while kissing the asses of UN officials and other cruds who looked the other way in Iraq, and then surfaced afterwards, to lay claim to the spoils of war!

"Ya know if this is true, and it damned well is, (in my opinion), then maybe we should start considering a few more highly placed recalls!"

And if what is going on now has not yet pissed you off, then maybe you had better check yourself for a pulse!?

"I mean but what the hell, it?s only our kid?s lives that are at stake, our nation?s economy, our national pride, our history and the dignity of our Forefathers, but also our very survival and eroding away of life!!"

And what do we get for these sacrifices - ?Political Arrogance, Endless Ego, Mountin Deficits, Finger Pointing, Lies, Deceit, Bull Shit On A Monumental Scale, Limitless Cronyism, our blood traded away for international prestige $$$$ and chest thumping by political wimps and wanabes who?s egos far outrank their capabilities (opinion)!

"And the worse thing of all, is that all too many eagerly swallow this malignant horse shit, until that day that is, that we all chock to death upon it!! (opinion)

Now tell me why it is that our "Seats of Power" (Are Now) wanting the "Indigent United Nations and its Sister Whores - NATO etc", to take over the show in Iraq? Because the political heat is being turned up on re-election hopes perhaps, unacceptable and mounting body counts at the hands of Middle-Eastern Back-Shooters maybe, and of course, if the whole damned thing collapses, like in did in Viet Nam, this Administration wants to be far removed from the falling timber (another opinion)!

Not, in my opinion, because anyone in power is (truly) concerned about our casualty count, but rather because they don?t want to be linked to their miscalculations, incompetence, screw-ups and continuing American blood-letting!

Do I feel that we were correct in slapping down Saddam Hussein, you bet your ass I do!! I felt this way back in 1991, and again in 2003, but for the right reasons. To check his (Hussein's) ambition, to curb terrorism, to prevent the spread of WMD, to send a lesson to other nations so evilly conceived and dedicated, and most of all to tell all men, of all nations, that attacks against our homeland, and our people, will not be tolerated!

?SHOCK & AWE INDEED!? I am shocked at the political generalship-handling of this action, shocked at the political lies and excuses, shocked at the fact that no one in power seems to know what in the hell to do, and in awe that ?We The People? are still tolerating, and in some cases worshiping, this bull shit and it's shovelers!

What if some day, those now in power have to go face to face with ?The Man Himself?!? And behind ?The Man (GOD) is standing the men and women who fought and died in this Iraqi Conflict!?

You would then be in a place (and at a time) when the ?ONLY COMMANDMENT? will be VERITAS (TRUTH)! No amount of earthy rank, political position, money, connections or power, is going to mean shit in that final accounting!

No excuses, no alibis, no lies, and no legal wrangling will be accepted, permitted or tolerated! The WORD and the ruling of the Man (GOD) will be instantaneous, final, absolute, and will encompass all, regardless of worldly accolades and kudos! ?WHO WILL YOU BE ABLE TO FOOL THEN?" - "THE REAL TRUTH WILL BE KNOWN!?

And standing in line, I fear, right along side vermin like Hitler, Wurz, Mengele, Stalin, Hussein, and even Satan itself, may just be some people you might not expect to be there, by our way of thinking, and all bound for the same place (eternally)!

So enjoy your hypocrisy and ill-gotten goods while you may, for in the end, all will be exposed for what they really are (Good or Bad)! And those who blindly followed evil, lapping up the scraps of blood and gore (some international bureaucracies, and traitors of honor included), while abandoning even truth and common decency, will in my opinion, also suffer a like fate to their misguided lords and masters! ?ENOUGH SAID FOR NOW!!?

:cd:

VERITAS, AT LEAST AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED!!