The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-24-2019, 09:11 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up America Has Never Stopped Being Great!!!!

8-24-2019

Once again – America has never stopped being great! And any time that you think that we have dropped “The Ball of Liberty”, I invite you to tell that to the thousands of Americans who gave up their lives for “Our Nation” from 1776 until the present day, and into the future as well, if needs must!

How dare any person demean our honor in such a fashion? And although I totally agree that “Make America Great Again” is a catchy-phrase, once again I invite you to someday ask the spirits of men and women like Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln if they too believed that we ever truly stopped being great?

We are “The United States of America” people and in the nearly two and a half centuries since those barefooted heroes and patriots braved the bone-chilling cold of Valley Forge, many (and I do mean many) more patriots have proven that they too had what it took and don’t you ever forget it – “For America Has Never Stopped Being Great!!”

And for as long as “We the People” continue to exist as “A God-Fearing and Liberty-Loving Bastion of Mankind’s Dreams and Aspirations”, there will always be those among us who will still believe that “No price is ever too great to pay for Freedom and Liberty!

And So It Is – “And So It Must Forever Remain!”

Hardcore