The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Warriors Saloon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-13-2003, 03:20 PM

I love the grace and beauty of the repairmen's walk. Reminds me of the dancing TuTued hippos in Fantasia!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2003, 07:49 AM

No way! I've got the same 'Fuk Mi' picture at my desk at work! Right next to my emergency baptism instructions and a personal ad:

I AM LOOKING FOR FRIENDS
who suffer, all of my old friends used to.
Call XXX-XXXX
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 11:59 AM

Default Super Bowl Party

Anyone want to go?
Old 01-14-2003, 12:12 PM

That anal party is right across the street from this place. The font used in the sign may have been a bad choice...

Jeff
Old 01-14-2003, 12:55 PM

True;

Either Iran or Iraq sentenced a teen to hang to death for excessive drinking. Source from CNN News 1/13/03

enough....................
Old 01-14-2003, 01:25 PM

so where are the grand kids today Jeff???
What's your excuse this time????
LOLOLOL
Old 01-14-2003, 01:35 PM

Boiler's fixed, they're in school.

Arghhhh! Ya caught me! Consarn! :ek:

How're things up in da Great White Nort'? Oh - and thanks a lot for sending that cold air down here. We really appreciate it. :re:

Saskatoon. When you think you've gone too far, you're almost halfway there. Have you ever taken any of those roads as far north as they go in Saskatchewan?

Jeff
Old 01-14-2003, 02:08 PM

Default Australian Mystery Ship

I'm not making this up, and I know it's true because one of the people interviewed said, "untoward." We would never say that to anyone over here in the USofA.

Waz - what's the scoop? Do you have a Bermuda (Devil's) Triangle down there? Pirates? :cd:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ghost Ship Packed with Rotten Fish Found at Sea
Tue Jan 14, 9:23 AM ET

CANBERRA, Australia (Reuters) - Australian police said on Tuesday they were baffled by the discovery of a ghost ship full of rotting fish -- but no crew or life rafts -- drifting off the remote northwest coast of Australia.

The 65-foot High Aim 6, registered in Taiwan and flying an Indonesian flag, was intercepted and boarded by the Australian navy last week about 185 miles west of the fishing port of Broome after it was spotted drifting aimlessly.

A massive search in the area has turned up no survivors, life rafts or clues, but the presence of up to three tons of rotting mackerel and tuna in the hold has convinced police the boat was used by fisherman, not people smugglers.

"There weren't any indications on board that anything untoward had happened. The conditions on board were quite good," a spokeswoman for the Australian Federal Police in Perth told Reuters.

She said the long-line fishing boat, which would have a crew of around 12, appeared well-equipped and seaworthy.

The weather in the area has been calm for weeks.

Police have launched an international investigation in a bid to track down the owners or crew of the boat.

"The only factor we have to work with at the moment is the fact that it is Taiwanese-owned, so we'll be going to the owners to try to learn a little bit more about the crew and a little bit more about the history of the vessel's passage to this point," the police spokeswoman said.

Jeff
Old 01-15-2003, 02:49 AM

Plenty of pirates still ply the East Indies unfortunately but no Devil's Triangle that I know of. Maybe a giant squid or Capt. Nemo took 'em. Still could be people wanting to get to Oz. Be interesting to find out what the drift pattern was for the vessel.

The report is true and been on the news the last couple of days
Old 01-15-2003, 03:38 AM

I think I'd just jump overboard if I was in a ship full of rotting fish! P.U.!!! I'd rather take my chances with a giant squid. Bet there were a lot of dogs anxious to roll around in that stuff!