The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-14-2003, 08:21 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Keeping you up to date...

...been a long time since I've posted under the "saga" of "keeping you up to date"...

...this place, and prior, is kind of my of "diary' of events through the "name clearing process"...

...not ten minutes after posting on the "denial of justice" of a fellow veteran, Henry Johnson,...

... I received a letter from the Dept. of Veteran's Affairs, (not even fold into thirds,... this one is actually in a brown manila envelope, 8, 1/2 x11, I'm impressed)...

..It informs me that my case has been sent to the "Board of Veteran's appeals in Washington D.C.

...Ironic as it seems to me, I can understand the shame that Henry Johnson must have felt after "doing what had to be done, when it had to be done", and being shunned by his own for so long, and dying a very cruel death, dying by one's own turmoil of emotions has to be the worst slow demize there is...

...I've been twisted emotionally for years over my honor, and shame of not fofilling what i felt was my obligatin to my country for years...

...doing 3 out of 4 years,(actually 2 years, 11 months, 29 days 6and 1/2 hours, ((they were tough on that one)), and never being able to hold your head high because of the undeserved discharge precedings kept me off kilter for a long time, still does, but through the help of all of you, I've been able to keep a grip so to speak,(stop laughing )...

...BUT,... I guess we'll see if the "highly efficient personel in D.C can fianally acknowledge that there was actually a "Christmas Light Festival shooting" in Natchitoches La on Dec. 1st 1979, and I, your truly, did "do the right thing"...

...I just want them to "OFFICALLY" say that I was right, and they were wrong for my undeserved discharge,..

honorable, but premature, and not caused by me...

...keep you up to date in "supposed 90 days"...

...Thank you all again for "putting up with my rantings", I know I'm wild at times, and that's my good side, (I don't like my other side either)...

...just takin' on the system to the highest level to prove my innocence, and restore my honor so my son doesn't have any questions about what his "dad" did in the service...

...justice shall be served...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2003, 07:23 PM

I can not believe that your honor will ever be in question.
You are a good man. Believe it.

Old 03-10-2003, 07:42 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Flt 608...

...now landing in Washington DC...

...mail call brought me written news from the great snail mail carrier today in the form of another form letter, and a wonderful coloring book for the child...

...another large envelope containing a letter stating that the BVA in DC HAS actually received my records from the regoinal office in NY, faster then a speeding bullet, more powerful then a ..., the coloring book,(it's what it looks like), the title,...

... "how do I appeal"...,... isn't that what I've been doing all this time?...,... why send me a pamphlet on doing so again...

...Anyway.....in continuation of thoughts, I hope they get it right this time, and realize this is not about getting an upgrade on the disability that I was awarded, this is about them ack , knowledging
that they broke a 4 year contract, 1 year early, and booted me without justification, honorable discharge, or not,...

...Dey was wrong, I was right, is that so hard for dem to sez...

...into the wind,... haven't had a beer in 30 days, or any form of fermented beverages, so i can't blame anything on other then what it is..................

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 03-10-2003, 08:36 AM

Keep up the good work. It will happen.