The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-24-2003, 07:20 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Keeping The Fires Burning?

?And So It Begins!?

Syrian troops, apparently protecting ?Fleeing Iraqi Big Shots?, made the mistake of crossing swords with ?U.S. Task Force 20? (A secret U.S. Military Team) just recently!! Accompanying this U.S. Team were ?Choppers. AC 120s, and Predator Drones!

This engagement took place along the Iraq/Syrian Border, and in the exchange, Iraqis and Syrians both, had their tanned hides ventilated!

The attack itself was based upon solid evidence. Evidence that pointed to the fact that ?Senior Members of the Iraqi Leadership? were entrenched within this convoy. Of course, (never-ending) speculation has it again that ?Saddam and His Kinder? were (again) blown to bits, prompting (they say) the need for more DNA tests!? ?Hey, how many times do we have to ?Moider Da Bum?!?

Meanwhile, back in the sandbox, some ?Hard-Line Iraqi Clerics? (they say) are on the road again to Iran! (Sounds like an old Bob Hope/Bing Crosby Movie) This crusade (oops, bad word), was orchestrated to offer Iran aid, in the face of mounting U.S, pressure? ?Maybe, it is really geared just to stir-up more shit in the region!??

Also worthy of note is the fact that ?Iran Too? knows that they are on ?Uncle Sam?s? (or is that Uncle George?s) potential hit list!

I don?t know why we just don?t declare war upon the whole damned Middle East and get it over with once and for all! ?It just may come to that eventually" - you know?

VERITAS :cd: :cd:
Old 06-25-2003, 06:45 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The current single biggest mid east issue is the power vacuum left by the derailment of the Saddam regime. There is not a single country in the neighborhood that wants an Iraq that forms any kind of government that has a free choice bias. And especially not the Moslem Clerics of any stripe, no way. Then there is the assortment of dictatorships/Monarchy?s like Syria, Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, on and on, that just cringe at the thought but were/are more scared spit less of Saddam or anyone like him. Heck of a witches brew for sure and especially so because Iraq has such intrinsic but undeveloped wealth. Then mixed in, there are the Moslem fundamentalists extremists like Al Qaeda that are working toward the entire Moslem world erupting in flame in a final showdown with the ?infidel?. So I fully expect to see all kinds of skirmishes on all fronts and I?m sure that is going to disappoint all the Polly Anna?s that had some absurd notion about peace descending once Saddam was out of the way. Nope, only the problem description has changed, not the core regional conflicts.

There was a reason why Saddam had such a huge Army and security apparatus other than crushing fellow Iraqis. As time passes, we will experience every one of those reasons, one by one, I?m afraid. But on the other hand, a strong and heavily supported Iraq is about the only hope that region has of keeping the perpetual warring at the skirmish level and keeping a firm grip on some Islamic Cleric?s beards. What was it that Patton said? Something like, ?hold them by the nose and kick them in the butt?. Well I fear if we are to avoid a world conflagration we?ll have to ?hold them by the beards and really kick some butts?.

Scamp
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003, 08:06 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

SCAMP et al -

My biggest concern in the Middle East is all of these little lizards uniting into "One Huge Godzilla!" Alone, they represent but a series of agitating little gadflies. United, however, these sand maggots could pose an awesome front!?

People go to war for many different reasons, but the one reason that could possibly unite the Arabs is "RELIGION", and their own little "Ayatollah Lincoln" to lead them on! (opinion)

Were that to occur, and our national leaders are fully cognizant of this potentiality, we could be facing yet another 100 year guerrilla war - a war without end so to speak! Not a World War II extravaganza, with huge and decisive battles mind you, but rather a sneaky little, hit and run, everlasting conflict, much as we are experiencing in and around Baghdad night now!

"And we are not alone in this dreadful scenario either!" The Brits have just allowed the Iraqis (or whoever) north of Basra, 48 hours to turn over the thugs who butchered 6 British Troopers! That is about 47 1/2 Hours more (I suspect) than the Israeli would have given these rag-headed gunmen to comply!

"And then what?" Years of incarceration, three squares a day, a slap upon the wrist perhaps; sought of like Baghdad Bob (the mouth that nobody wanted) will get!? And speaking of that "Babylonian Boob", how was he nabbed? I mean, he all but carried around a sign saying "I'M IRAQI BOB - KICK ME!" But alas "Poor Bob", I doubt if even his wife (Bad-Bush Betty) wanted any part of Bob or his "Teeny Weenie!" How do we know it's tiny you ask? I saw a photo of him that came out of the U.N., squatting to take a leak. And hell every, camel and goat in heat in the Middle East has been saying the same thing on Iraqi TV! (Poor, Lonely Bob!) The ambitions of a lion, the mouth of a baboon, and the loins of a mosquito!

"Hey Bob, there is always the flea circus or freak show! You can appear right along side Tariq Aziz!" What was it that you Iraqis said you did for Saddam anyway? Just a question, but the word ?PENIS PROSTHESIS? definitely comes to mind!?

VERITAS