The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Military News > Homeland Security

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-02-2021, 12:46 PM

Exclamation Pelosi, McConnell homes vandalized

Pelosi, McConnell homes vandalized
By: Jacob Knutson- AXIOS News - 01-02-21
Re: https://www.axios.com/pelosi-mcconne...b49cc5a40.html

Vandals defaced the homes of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) with graffiti after Congress failed to pass a standalone measure to increase coronavirus relief, AP reports.

Why it matters: Senate Republicans refused to allow debate on a bill passed by the House to increase the amount of stimulus checks from $600 to $2,000 despite calls from President Trump for increased payments.

Details: Vandals spray painted, “WERES MY MONEY" and “MITCH KILLS THE POOR” on McConnell’s door in Louisville early Saturday, according to AP.

* On New Year's Day, someone spray-painted "“$2K,” “Cancel rent!” and “We want everything" on Pelosi’s home in San Francisco and left a pig’s head and fake blood, KGO-TV reports.

* Police officers in both cities are investigating the incidents.

What they're saying: “I’ve spent my career fighting for the First Amendment and defending peaceful protest,” McConnell said in a statement.

* “I appreciate every Kentuckian who has engaged in the democratic process whether they agree with me or not. This is different. Vandalism and the politics of fear have no place in our society.”

* “We just hope our neighbors in Louisville aren’t too inconvenienced by this radical tantrum.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal note:

See what I mean HC - it's the entire system of government that will suffer the People's wrath.

When it hit(s) their home(s) - they know things are really going to get ugly. I'm glad neither of them got hurt - but now the issues of the day - seem to be leaning towards Congress's inability to function - on the people's behalf.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links