The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-17-2021, 05:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Question: Why Are We Allowing This?

4-17-2021

Everyone seems to know, at least according to the media, that Biden is “Arsenic” to this country and yet, the people themselves are not availing themselves of the legal remedies that are prescribed by law?

Once again, “We The People” have a legal right to demand a properly functioning government!!!!!!

Hardcore
Old 04-18-2021, 05:00 AM

Unhappy This Countries a Mess

It seems to me today - that regardless of whose President - that nobody is happy with either Party in office.
-
So it looks like the next President will have to be an Independent. (Because the House & Senate are divided)
-
Because once again - Nobody like's anybody in office. The upheaval's in the past ten years seem to indicate a country is on its way to another civil war.
I'm not kidding.
-
Everything we hear or read is negative - regardless whose in office. Or what this party did and and what the party did not. Garbage in garbage out.
And you're suppose to be working for the people - and yet - what do we get - your working for your own personal needs - and deeds.
-
The People deserve better than this type of poor political workmanship - and the media is beating their drums - or stirring this situation into a lather -
which shows the world we are no longer a workable system or team any more.
-
It's either the Dem's did this or the Rep's did that - and the media is playing party favorites rather then being an independent voice of the people
- thereby stirring up these issues - to where everything boils over.
-
We need UNITY - THERE IS NONE - Is it the People's fault - or our Leadership?
-
I'm sitting here posting this because I'm disappointed - and taken back - by all the personal issues displayed everyday -
and all the bad habits being displayed. Congress - is no longer a Team.
-
It's become a personal thing now - they aren't working for the People - they are working for themselves
- (to milk the system anyway they can - or to get re-elected or attain more power).
-
If you guys can't see that - then for sure - I must be the only one who see's this.
-
Until we're all on the same page - we have nothing to show of ourselves - but internal strife - bickering and ciaos.
The last straw was the attack on the White House - it was the most disgusting thing - I've ever seen.
-
Also Immigration and Race issues are boiling over - inducing additional internal unrest within the USA.
-
Welcome to a part of the world - that has gone M.A.D.
-
Let's get back to - "We The People" - not "We the Congress" or play the "Supreme Leader Status" attitude.
-
Folks - our Politics have gotten really ugly - But then again - I'm just one person it seems - and I must have
come from another time or another place - of late! There is no unity in America - as I see it today. That's S.A.D.
or Stupid And Deadly - if you prefer! Remember other NATO Alias and Countries are watching us implode
against one another. They love it - the more internal stress & turmoil in America - the more they enjoy it!
-
I think I will become an Independent where someone who runs for office can work both sides of the isle and
get results. Either that or Congress should have a 3rd Party of Independent's - whereas they may bring in
more flexibility and have some better ideas. I don't know anymore - we are not getting anywhere with our current
system of late. If you've got any better idea's - let me know.
-
Also adding more Supreme Court justice's - wow! We are really fighting our ability to get things done. If you're
going to do that - include the 3rd Independent Party and watch the fireworks! I just don't know? Something
is broken - and our system just seems - out of control - our Nation's suffers all their final judgements and to
what end?
-
We must get our act together and stabilize the Nation's discontent and misuse of our ongoing problems.
So we can have a Future - rather then become a bunch of miscue's which is tearing this country apart!
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote