The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2018, 11:27 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Slight Of Hand

5-17-2018

Are things always what they appear to be – especially within government? Or are we often told only what is politically convenient? In my opinion, it all boils down to but a single parameter – either we are all Americans, or we are not? And Face It Or Not, people with different attitudes, ideas, and even points of view, are often vilified - even here within the greatest and most accepting of all melting pots!

Of course, I fully realize that tolerance - be it religious, political, or even one’s life-style, is what makes our country what it is, but I still take great exception to those who are welcomed into our midst, and then almost immediately set about the task of trying to transform us into the failed ideology that they left in their wake!

Granted, “Different Strokes, For Different Folks”, is what has made us what we are, but where is the line drawn between acceptance and perversion? And when those in politics lead by bad, or even totally vested or perverted example, who then is there left to contest or protest this system- eroding slight of hand?

In my opinion – Nothing must ever be allowed to circumvent or override “The Will or The Common Good of The People Themselves” and no amount of Political Slight of Hand - Or Even The Totally Vested Ideology Of Some In Politics, must ever be permitted to take the place of “Those Founding Documents - Upon Which Our Magnificent Nation Was Founded!!”

Hardcore