Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Military News > International

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-28-2013, 10:12 AM

Default Airman 1st Class Kiley Greathouse

Airman 1st Class Kiley Greathouse

05-28-2013 02:25 AM

Square D Spotlight: Airman 1st Class Kiley Greathouse

Name and Rank: Airman 1st Class Kiley Greathouse
Unit: 100th Logistics Readiness SquadronDuty Title: Vehicle Management Apprentice
Time in Service: 1 year, 7 months
Time at Mildenhall: 1 year
Hometown: Fernandina Beach, Fla.
Hobbies: Running, working out and playing golf.
Core Value Portrayed: Excellence in all we do

Why is serving in the Air Force important to you?

It is important for me to work with others and serve. I strive to put forward my best effort in everything I do and serving in the Air Force allows me to do so.

What accomplishment during your Air Force career are you most proud of?

I'm very proud of my first enlisted performance report that just closed. It really showed me that my hard work has been recognized.

What are your personal and/or professional goals?

Personally, I want to learn as much as I can about my job and the Air Force. Professionally, I want to take what I've learned and become an excellent, long-term leader.

What is your favorite part of your job?

Teamwork and the sense of accomplishment when excellent work is completed.

How does the individual portray core values?

"From the day of his arrival he has displayed organizational excellence by striving to be a valued team member," said Senior Master Sgt. Brian Spalinger, 100th LRS Vehicle Management flight chief. "He currently leads all of his peers by a large margin in upgrade training. Additionally, he is always searching for ways to improve processes and save money. He takes pride in his work and responsibility for his mistakes, which are very few and far between."

(Photo above)

Airman 1st Class Kiley Greathouse, 100th Logistics Readiness Squadron Vehicle Management apprentice, grinds down the edge of a metal punch April 26, 2013, on RAF Mildenhall, England. (U.S. Air Force photo by Airman 1st Class Dillon Johnston/Released)

tags:
Spotlight on You!

Section:
Spotlight On You!

Tweet
Email
Print

Square D Spotlight: Airman 1st Class Kiley Greathouse

Airman 1st Class Kiley Greathouse
Tue., May 28
Name and Rank: Airman 1st Class Kiley Greathouse
Unit: 100th Logistics Readiness SquadronDuty Title: Vehicle Management Apprentice
Time in Service: 1 year, 7 months
Time at Mildenhall: 1 year
Hometown: Fernandina Beach, Fla.
Hobbies: Running, working out and playing golf.
Core Value Portrayed: Excellence in all we do

Why is serving in the Air Force important to you?

It is important for me to work with others and serve. I strive to put forward my best effort in everything I do and serving in the Air Force allows me to do so.

What accomplishment during your Air Force career are you most proud of?

I'm very proud of my first enlisted performance report that just closed. It really showed me that my hard work has been recognized.

What are your personal and/or professional goals?

Personally, I want to learn as much as I can about my job and the Air Force. Professionally, I want to take what I've learned and become an excellent, long-term leader.

What is your favorite part of your job?

Teamwork and the sense of accomplishment when excellent work is completed.

How does the individual portray core values?

"From the day of his arrival he has displayed organizational excellence by striving to be a valued team member," said Senior Master Sgt. Brian Spalinger, 100th LRS Vehicle Management flight chief. "He currently leads all of his peers by a large margin in upgrade training. Additionally, he is always searching for ways to improve processes and save money. He takes pride in his work and responsibility for his mistakes, which are very few and far between."

(Photo above)

Airman 1st Class Kiley Greathouse, 100th Logistics Readiness Squadron Vehicle Management apprentice, grinds down the edge of a metal punch April 26, 2013, on RAF Mildenhall, England. (U.S. Air Force photo by Airman 1st Class Dillon Johnston/Released)

More...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links