The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > New Members

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-01-2016, 02:19 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
Whether a: "Personal" hang-up or not, you must admit that; "Our politics overseas" couldn't possibly be made any worse by Trump, than King Obama and Secretary of State Hillary have already abysmally Failed At.

I just can't believe that Trump would appease and pander to all our enemies (especially our Muslim Enemies) and snub our Allies like Obama does and did.

Nor can I believe that Trump would say: "What difference does it make" about the 4 Dead Americans, OR ANYWHERE,...like Madam Hillary did.

Neil
Old 03-04-2016, 12:05 PM

Thumbs down He's got no experience

If he gets in?!!! He had better pick a Vice-President whose been there and done that. If he goes in cold turkey he will get things much worse than they already are. I got a bad feeling about this presidential election no matter who gets in. Like I told HC - I would rather have box when voting that say's: "NONE OF THE ABOVE"

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 08:13 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
If there were a box stating: "NONE OF THE ABOVE", that would truly insure that America's worst and Proven Official Liar, Madam Hillary Rodham Clinton would become our next president,...assuming that such an obviously Duplicitous, Greedy & Corrupt Liar hadn't yet been jailed.

Dems always stick together and vote for Dems, no matter how unworthy, untrustworthy, unreliable and unbelievable such Obviously Corrupt Candidates truly are.

It's sad for America and all We Americans,...but most assuredly true.

Neil
Old 09-07-2016, 09:31 AM

RECO

Whomever gets - nothing will change - the people of America will always suffer the issues currently at hand. One person or a new President can't fix what was destroyed in the last 50 years. It's a rat race today - dog eat dog - Congress doesn't want to fix the problems and any new President isn't going to make us any better - anytime soon.

Just my gut feeling. I feel bad for my Grand-Kids - God only knows what they will suffer in the years to come.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote