The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-15-2019, 11:59 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation In My Opinion

5-15-2019

In my opinion, the biggest problem with freedom and liberty is that they can always be nibbled away at- “If THAT IS, ANY POPULATION ALLOWS THEM TO BE?”

Unfortunate as well, however, is that the best intentions of some elected officials (on any level), quickly transform into a whole new animal when we allow them to get the idea that they alone are the government and not the people whom they are sworn to protect and to represent!

Is this not how every good idea that has ever been formulated within the minds of mankind has eventually been bastardized and contorted, leading to a time when the people themselves have been redefined by a scant few within some government agencies around our planet, as naught but a mindless and easily manipulated herd? “And was this not also what prompted the societal rethink of many progressive countries in times past?” There is after all, nothing as good as a nation that adheres to “The Will of The Majority”, and few things that are as wanting as any government (anywhere upon this Earth) that totally dictates, controls and demands obedience alone - and this with little or no consideration, respect, or even input, from the true masters of any functioning society upon This Entire Planet Earth – “Those Being The Thinking and Reasoning People of All Freedom Loving Nations Themselves!”

Hardcore
Old 05-15-2019, 12:09 PM

AMEN - HC

We have the rules in place all they have to do if live by them - not generate or corrupt the ones that already in place. I've never seen such a system shattered by one man or his team. The People of this Country want the Constitution to work for all peoples without re-direction by choice or by others. Government today isn't what I'd call normal.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote