The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-22-2019, 03:49 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation They Know The Problem

5-22-2019

They know the problems, but yet they do nothing about them – “WHY?” They, even with their advanced educations, practice, innovations, technology and might, even know how to resolve many of these problems, but do nothing – “WHY”? Are we not still “The United States of America” or have we lost the essence of what it took (and takes) to remain atop of “Everest” or are we now but a specter of what once was, but is no more – “WHY?”

They say “That if something works, you do not constantly try to fix, change or alter it!” So why, I ask you again, are “We the People” allowing “POLITIANNA (politics)” to alter, ignore or even totally abuse and rewrite all of the factors, policies and sovereign rules that made us great and individual to begin with? One case in point is these stinking and disruptive “ROBO CALLS!” At first, I would stop what I was doing and pick up the phone and to personally answer, only to be met by a computer-generated hum! But alas, it is all but another scam or so I have been told by a huge telephone company that has even less idea of what in the Hell to do about it than I do and they are supposed to be the pros????

One would think that the least that these “Telecommunication Giants” would do is to offer some kind of solution, remedial action or a small discount for this constant annoyance, “But Hell No!” They are apparently too damned busy counting their massive profits to even care?

“WELCOME TO THE THIRD WORLD AMIGOS, as those with the power to correct an issue - just don’t seem to give a damn any more!!”But for the record - our phones are not theirs to supply some “Third Party Creep” with the opportunity to harass and harangue the well-paying customers! As such, I respectfully submit that these mega-billion dollar phone companies invest a small portion of their profits on counter-measures to insure that their customers receive the quality of service that they pay for and rightfully and legally expect!!

Hardcore
Old 05-22-2019, 04:07 PM

Arrow It's not just there its everywhere

My wife is sick of answering the phone finding out it's just someone peddling something.
How do they get our phone numbers? We need a system (that of course will cost us more money) that stops this BS. It drives my wife nuts.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote