The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-22-2020, 08:25 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Maybe They Really Don't Give A Damn

1-22-2020

“The chain of command ends right there at the front door, at least as far as The People’s Government is concerned, in my opinion!” And if you doubt this analogy, then I invite you to genuinely test out this theory, for unless you are an integral part of the overall problem, or an eternal optimist, then you are in for one helluva bruising now and then “and this at the hands of those you often trust the most!”

“Now once again” – This is not the way that it has to be, nor is it even the way that it should be! Rather, it has been brought about by “An Affliction To Fact Blindness” that is often caused by our refusal to see things as they truly are, and not by how we are brain-sanitized to see them!

“But not to worry”, for that fuzzy little glow that often seems to obscure bureaucratic reality, is but a figment of “our own” robust little imaginations, as in reality “things could not be better!!” And once again, if you question or dispute this line of reasoning, then I invite you to just pick up your telephone and dial 1–877- 762-8762 (U.S. Congress) and then ask them for an honest answer to any governmental questions that may continue to puzzle or to vex you?

And this is, (once again in my own opinion), ‘Your Constitutional Right to do so!!’

Hardcore