The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Gulf War

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-24-2004, 06:07 AM

Default Why Focus on THE FATIGUE?

If you keep coming back to the few posts I have made here, you may learn to recognize this chemical's harm should you or someone you know come down with it. Or for the wise, you may study it a little yourself and take better precautions when using products that contain ethylene glycol monobutyl ether. You may want to alert your Congressional Reps

Most people think it doesn't affect them. Here are today's comments of a USAF, Medical Retired, North Texas 'gulf war syndrome' Veteran after I shared with him: What to monitor for 'hard to find' fatigue?
Quote:
"Gulf War illnesses equals 15-18 medical syndromes and 77 plus medical disorders... I don't think I came in-contact with that B-2 chemical you keep throwing at us...

I am not very empressed with the VA monkey show either... 100,000 dead or near dead and the number is growing... What are they dying of ? Biological and chemical illness. AND- they have unknowingly brought it home to their wives and children through casual contact. Now the wives and children have many of the same symptoms and problems as the veterans do. One VA doctor called into a radio show a few years ago, quite angry. He stated: "I was never over in the gulf, but now I have the illness." He contracted it just from examining veterans.

GOVERNMENT-CREATED DISEASE FACTS - THEY ADMIT IT Finally, about 5 years ago the VA admitted that the illness is REAL. But this was after thousands had died. The VA also finally admitted that "MS IS A WAR RELATED ILLNESS."

The real problem that we believe to be the main transmission agent was via the SCUD-B and FROG missiles. You see, the SCUD missiles that Hussein used on us had biological and chemical agents in them. When the Patriots shot them down, it rained biological and chemical agents down on the troops. In terms of biological warfare, they used what is called the SOVIET DOCTRINE, in which 18-20 biological agents were mixed together in the tanks of the SCUD missiles. Because the batch contained so many biological agents, it effectively confuses the diagnosis and the treatment process.

Vets keep dying and all we hear and see is the same ole crap...
So, what should I say to that? I said the following, "I'm thankful that you are haning in there & that you know so much. I agree with everything you say; hmm patriot missiles ... could have had some of this chemical, because it is used in rocket propulsion (but it is in gun cleaner, jet fuel ... Simple Green ... lots of things)

I am just saying look at this neurotoxin on the list of solvent & pesticide exposures you have had. & this is why I suspect so:

I am only looking for the ailment that the doctors can't find: the fatigue

I do this because it is the common element: yes there are many add on symptoms that go with the syndrome; BUT the fatigue has not been found & so it is for those with CFS & CFIDS these would be the civilians with the same ailments. www.valdezlink.com/cfid_share.htm

Yes, the 2nd hand solvent exposure with this chemical is very great. I even suspect it for SIDS ... & maybe when a sweet child dies unexpectedly they should check the retic rate. Maybe the body shut down and then the child stopped breathing?"

Also consider:

Did You Know There is Such a Thing as Second Hand Solvent Exposure?
Like being in a crowded mall Such as this lady on Christmas Eve, 1990
or museum or race
OR cuddling with your honey?

Did You Know There is Such a Thing as Endocrine Disruption?

If you don't have multiple odd symptoms, don't consider this pesticide, poison:
High or low blood pressure
High or low blood sugar (not diabetes, per se), etc

I think you might give some thought to the possibility that there could be something to what I'm sharing with you. That you could help our generation and the next and the next ... or when will it ever end?

2008 ... how I think the FATIGUE can be found:

Be sure to avoid BUTYL, as I suspect that is the teratogen chemical that was the cause of the primary harm to gulf war vets, and vets of other war eras, and civilians, too

Too many things going on differently than the 'norm' so doctors and researchers have largely been stumped, as one variable only ... does not work

I suspect the CFIDS, CFS, FM, ME assortment of AUTOIMMUNE ISSUES is what you are dealing with

Find the ANEMIA, it is your most serious health issue; and the prove that BUTYL or a chemical like 2-butoxyethanol is your chemical of harm

I think there is help with glyconutrients

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

Last edited by Margaret Diann; 10-26-2008 at 04:44 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links