The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-02-2004, 05:45 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

Hey guys can you fed-ex me some of those boar ribs . use overnite express thanks I can almost smell them now. oh sorry thats the buffloe steaks I cooking for the crew tonight at work.. every friday someone brings in chow for the crew so tonight I brought in Buffloe steaks and spuds and salad.
Old 04-03-2004, 09:45 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Why dont you just FedEx yourself to the right coast and join us for what I believe is going to be one hell of a good time.
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 06:28 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Back!Computer was KIA and had to hunt up a replacement and then took about another week to get fully signed up on here again.Still planing on being there.Figure on getting there late afternoon Fri. the 23rd.Or maybe sometime that night-just depending on how much time I spend bein lost.If y'all happen to see a red PU with one headlight pointin at the treetops and the other pointin about a foot in front of the right tire,shoot up a flare or pop smoke or somethin.O.K.?
Old 04-08-2004, 04:27 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally posted by MORTARDUDE James :

If your "woman" comes along, I am sure she and my wife would get along just fine. If she is interested in shopping, jewlery, The Home Shopping Network, pottery, and eating out.......

I am totally flexible..I will be driving by myself, and will probably leave on 4/21 and spend the night in Nashville with my aunt and cousins and get into Ellijay sometime on 4/22, probably late..we can work the trip back any way you want to. Is Fred going to Shiloh too ? I would like to see my brother-in-law and his family in Huntsville, but it isn't really necessary....Let me know.

Larry
Larry
Its all going to be good. I'm trying to be loose and flexible, good times usually come out of spontaneity. I once went out of the house to go to Hawaii and didn't come back for 2 years.
Don't kknow if Fred wants to go to Shiloh or not, he's sure welcome to. I just set my course and whoever wants to sail along is welcome.
The WOMAN won't be coming to Memphis but I'm sure yall would get a long, she's a biddable person.
Lets figure this out in Ellijay

James
Old 04-08-2004, 07:52 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

James :

Sounds like a plan !! Still haven't decided when I am going to leave Bartlett, TN.

Larry
Old 04-12-2004, 09:02 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Psyco Vets Ball Cap

Bob, You asked me to bring you up a ball cap, What do you want embroidered on the back? Name, Call sign, Irreverent message??
Anyone who wants a ball cap please let me know by Wednesday so I can get them embroidered with name. Will bring up Tees ETC also. But need some advance on Ball Caps.
Old 04-12-2004, 10:15 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Ball Caps

The more lines of stiching in the brim the better the cap, (generally)

Ron
Old 04-12-2004, 12:18 PM

Mortardude, Larry,

Dan here, Can't figure out how to respond to one particular posting. IT illiterate! Anyway, thanks for your generous offer, however, I'll be working through the weekend on a mobile store we'll be setting up at the music fest. This will only be the second time this thing is set up, so I anticipate lots of problems. It's quite hi tech. If you've been in IT for all these years, I think you'll be impressed. I don't know the particulars of where we'll be setting this thing up except it's next to the Budweiser truck! I'd like for you to see it after we get it set up. It's a 53' trailer that opens up and morphs into a retail store.
I'll be flying into Memphis late afternoon on the 28th and I'm not sure exactly what my schedule will be at this time. I would like to get together with James, one on one, the evening of the 28th and catch up on old times after 36 years if you can spare him for a couple hours.
Looking forward to meeting you.

Dan
Old 04-12-2004, 01:50 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default 8 lines of stitching

Is that good or medium or medium good or maybe medium bad. Possibly bad to the bone or heavenly. Is one line of additional stiching one line better or is it logrythymic better Its enough to drve you PSYCO.
Old 04-12-2004, 02:51 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Sid,.......

...A new one for me says my wife,...

...This one has seen better days,...

...you know what goes on the back,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk