VOM Contributor 

Good luck on your surgery Brice
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2004, 06:04 AM

Best wishes and a speed recovery.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-07-2004, 08:26 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Mah

Deah Texecan Frand

Duntcha pay no A-tention to "doc" about me cummin around ta "check on y'all, ya heanh?

I happens ta have an X-tensive background and unlimited X-perience in orhopedical types uv surgery and rehabilitations subsequential to thet thare kind of operation!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, so it's your RIGHT knee thet needs ta git worked on huh? Now, why don't THET surprise me !

Meybe y'all could git thet thare old Texecan physician ta "install" a little more "left" or "moderate" leaning tendancy in thet "right" knee and this hould help your "posture" and the chancesof a reoccurance uv thet propensity ta have yer "right-side" git so fouled up, ya suppose?

Duntcha worry yo little self a lot bout anyone cept me thet'll help y'all with yo REEcovery period! Jest give me a call............and I'll be there!

Seriously..............I hope & pray you get through this OK and return to us fully recovered!

Your Frand & "Nemesis Extraordinare" Hiseff,

Dr. Stonewall R. E. Lee Nathan Bedford Gimpinski, Emeritus...Esquire

Curriculiam Vita available upon request for a one-time fee of $500! (10 percent discount for certain qualified military veterans)

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 10-07-2004, 11:32 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Sugery huh

Say when you get done Dr. Gimpy says you can run a three legged race all by yourself.
Old 10-07-2004, 01:16 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default Good luck

I understand paying someone so you can have a beer. It makes sense to pay for gas so you can travel. In some cases I can even see someone (Bob) paying for a little company. However, paying large dollars so someone with a very sharp knife can knock you out and cut you - that's strange.

Course if it needs to be done, do it. Now they are going to give you lots of pills for pain. We all know you are hard core. So if you don't need them all...

Get healthy, stay healthy,
Andy
Old 10-07-2004, 02:31 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

John, Sid
I think Andy just made fun of us and me impaticular....But I'm not sure. Something about paying for company. I hope he's not refering to prostitutes!!! That fine young lady we were with at the Outhouse was............Damn I'm at a loss for words. Help me out guys
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 10-07-2004, 05:16 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default She was a sales lady

Yes sir that is it. Sells some of the finest..... Well,, she was a sales lady.
Old 10-07-2004, 07:52 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post I had knee surgery

I had arthoscopic knee surgery about two years ago, sure helped with the pain in the knee.
Andy,
Were you making fun of my surgery I just had after breaking my arm while play full tackle golf?
Scout,
Sometimes those things are necessary, in spite of what Andy says!

Keith
Old 10-08-2004, 05:57 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ok Andy ole pal ole buddy...she was a sales lady!!!!!
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 10-08-2004, 09:45 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default Paranoia

This being the Vietnam site, I was refering to a time long, long ago, in a Kingdom far, far away. Sorry Bob, I think I meant to say Bub, or not. However, if I recall one of our conversations correctly you said you never had a wife who disliked you so much that she wouldn't keep your house, no doubt as a way of remembering you. So you were married a few years, you had sex a few times and it cost you how much? If you have sex and pay a woman tens of thousands of dollars - isn't there a name for that?

In no way would I defame the Out House Saloon. The manager made me of official, "member in good standing". If I remember correctly, I got along fairly well with the staff too.

Keith: full contact golf, in my younger years it was one of my favorite sports. Besides, I'd never make fun of you on Friday or Sunday. (The rest of the week your open game.)

Stay healthy,
Andy