The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2008, 04:38 AM

Default The Dim's have finished New Jersey.

The State of New Jersey as most of you know, has the highest real estate taxes in the country. This has had the effect of driving older retired people (on fixed incomes)out of their homes when thay can no longer afford to pay the taxes on them. I have been considering a move to North Carolina in the next year or so partly to be near my grandchildren and partly because I can no longer afford to pay the real estate taxes and eat well on the same fixed income. I have just found out that the State has rcently (secretly) passed a law which now penalizes anyone who moves out of state 10% of the selling price of their house. So New Jersey is sending a clear message to everybody that they do not like older people, they do not like anyone who is on a pension and New Jersey is not a good place to live out your retirement years. However they give property tax rebates to people who do not own property and only rent, (a lot who are on welfare) with the false logic that these people are paying the property taxes in their rent.
If you sell your house and do not move out of state, there is no penalty.

This smacks of serfdom! The state is tying people to the land in the State of New Jersey, just like the serf's of the middle ages were tied to the land they were living on. Instead of Barons, we have Liberal Politicians who are tying us to the land in order that they can stuff their pockets with the little accumulated wealth of the middle class, and buy votes from the lower class with "Free Money" provided by pensioners.

What ever you do! Do not buy property in New Jersey! The state will do everything in it's power to take it away from you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links