The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-18-2018, 09:17 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Just Get it Done

1-18-2018

“Talk has always been dirt cheep, even when it emanates from inside of a stuffed shirt!”

This is not to say of course that there are not people within government who are driven to solving problems, but unfortunately, and as far as “The Veterans Administration” is concerned, it is my opinion, that they should cut to the chase and just get it done!

I just got through watching “The Secretary of Veterans Affairs” talking about the need for improvement within his department, and I wholeheartedly concur, even if I myself am naught but a lackluster bum!

However, and judging from first-hand experience, talk is still cheap and the problems within the V.A. have been well documented over the years! And just applying a new face and a fresh coat of paint will not heal the underlying problems, as this has been unsuccessfully tried before! (Just watch the old movie – “Article 99” with Keifer Sutherland) And once again, the gent that I saw on FOX this morning was well qualified and appeared to be dedicated to the task at hand - but as always, the proof is in the pudding! And as such, the only thing that I can say is: “Just get the job done, and get it done right this time”, so that in a few months or so, yet another suit will not be appearing on the tube to tell us all how “He will accomplish what some V.A. Promise-Maker In The Past had failed to deliver upon!?”

“The Honorable Veterans of Our Great Nation Deserve No Less!!”

Hardcore
Old 01-18-2018, 09:51 AM

HC - I've got the movie Article 99 sorta gives a good perspective of those times. I have to admit the VA is trying hard to improve the issues at hand - but again Uncle Sam controls the dollars and won't let them do more then they are allowed to.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote