The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-06-2024, 10:29 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up The Man That They Genuinely Fear

12-27-2023

Now Let’s Cut Through All Of The B.S. Here –The Man Who Many of Those Flaming Politicians ‘Genuinely Fear’ the most - “Is Trump Himself!” For if they did not fear this man, then they would not be expending so much taxpayer money, energy, time and even “Their Immortal Souls”, in their efforts to destroy him?

And those who see right through this feeble-façade of lies and even - “Their Attempted Coups”, have absolutely no doubt that nothing short of absolute power and complete control - is their final goal! As a matter of fact and as ‘An Independent Cuss Myself’ - I genuinely fear for “Our Own Nation” as well! And I am not asking anyone to agree (or disagree) with me on any of my own personal views!

What I am saying here, however, is that ‘Trump’ did not do all that bad of a job in ‘Protecting Our Nation, Our Borders, and Our Rights!’ As a matter of fact, he did a pretty damn good job of maintaining our liberties, our independence and our prosperity as well!

And it has also occurred to me that this is exactly what was needed (and expected) of the man whom we selected as ‘President of These United States of America!’ And Finally – We the People keep hearing the word ‘Insurrection’ being generously kicked-around of late – So my only remaining question is this: “JUST WHO IN THE HELL’ IS SUPPOSED TO BE DOING ALL OF THIS (So-Called) ‘INSURRECTING’ - THAT WE ALL HEAR SO MUCH ABOUT THESE DAYS?!

Remember this – “If they succeed in destroying ‘Trump’, maybe they will eventually destroy us all?”

Hardcore