The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2004, 11:33 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Unhappy Brothers in Arms , BIA

If war is hell , combat is a MFer. Combat is sureal , a dream of horrific proportions , things are seen and done that are unreal , things that can't be happening are happening. I am having a bad day so I emailed Tiny , a guy I was in combat with. Tiny said it was strange I had contacted him today cause he just pulled a piece of an NVA mortar out of his head about the size of a 22 round and he remembered the day it happened. Said he cried remembering that day. I was with him that day and several people died that day. Lot of people died that year. They did not die for nothing. They did not die in vain. They died so Tiny and I can hold our grandbabies and they live in our memories. I feel honored to have served with them, I think of them everyday. Tiny says I will always be his brother in arms and he will always be my BIA. Sorry to ramble. bad day. Welcome Home to all my Brothers in Arms. Scouts Out !
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links