The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-17-2017, 12:05 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Cowards

5-17-2017

“IS LIFE SO DEAR AND PEACE SO SWEET, AS TO BE PURCHASED AT THE PRICE OF CHAINS AND SLAVERY?” (Patrick Henry March 1775) And for the record, there are many different kinds of slavery, including that which is politically voluntary!

When however, that slave recruits additional fools, either by choice, collusion, or even lies, then can that malignancy continue to survive? “But then what the Hell, its no big deal right – it’s only your nation, your life, and your freedoms that are at stake here?”

And finally, who but a “Slobbering Fool” could hoist the soiled and purely-political banner of anyone who extols an edict that touts the righteousness of being second best, or who attacks from behind the cover of darkness and fear, save for those who harbor the same nation-destroying and cowardly virtues?

For the record, and in the event that they are too damned stupid to realize it: “That is my “Made in America Glove” that they see in their face, and my boot that they feel stuck up their arrogant asses!”

This is still “The United States of America” people, even if a few within politics have forgotten what it truly means to be a nation-loving patriot, and not some stinking bought and paid for, back-shooting coward!

And this is still “THE PATRIOT FILES”, and I for one firmly intend to live up to that name!

“NOW - THERE IS NO MORE TO BE SAID!!”

Hardcore