The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-16-2017, 01:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry A Clear & Obvious Danger

5-16-2017

There Are Three Distinct Branches Within “OUR” United States Government – The Executive, The Legislative, and the Judicial! Unfortunately, and this is but my opinion, there is a clear and obvious danger, in that there will always be those within that government who will attempt to seize power from the others, and this is exactly what is now going on, again in my opinion! The problem however, is that this “Giant Pecker Match” poses a danger to “OUR NATION” at any time, but when we are dealing with at least one rogue foreign state (or bad player if you prefer) that has no compunctions about pushing “The Big Button”, and you know that the sanity of that entity definitely comes into question, then you have got to draw the line between those fools who value personal and political party power over the lives of millions of people!

This is not to say that we can (or should) allow any foreign power (or even those toadies that are far closer at hand), to kick sand into our collective faces, but neither can we allow any political faction (or their brainless and captive minions) to utilize any situation in order to just toss a wrench into the workings of “OUR GOVERNMENT”, or the security and safety of our people, and this is, again in my opinion, exactly what some of those damned fools in congress are now doing!

We have but “One President At A Time People (Regardless Of Their Political Party)”, And His Or Her Powers Are Clearly Outlined! Now let him do his G-Damned Job, as – “All Of Our Lives May Someday Depend Upon It!?”

Hardcore
Old 05-16-2017, 03:53 PM

HC - I'd like to agree with you but he thinks he's above the law. Certain care is needed when dealing with unpopular foreign dignitaries. Especially those who are attempting to break our society by outside influences. Allowing them into a closed meeting with no prior precautions or taking care not to disrupt our NATO allies by careless conversation is just not right.

He's now on tour - and what will he be doing there - beside building up contacts for future business deals for himself and his family. I have no warm and fuzzy feeling about this guy. He's a bit too radical and extreme - he doesn't do his homework and put in place safeguards to prevent himself from making the news every night.

I'm not sure what the Russians are after - but its not to our American best interest or way of life that's for sure. We've got way too many pots boiling right now. Our trooper's need a break and to be able to live a life. These new upcoming wars - are going to be a real nightmare for a whole lot of people.

(By the way I got my eye's fixed should be another week or so before I go to the VA for an exam to see if I still need glasses - but things are definitely a whole lot brighter!!)

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote