The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-18-2017, 09:21 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry On The Subject Of Impeachment

5-18-2017

For a society that prides itself upon its smarts and sophistication, I am amazed that we still act like a mob of addled children when it comes to politics! Maybe the monkey see, monkey do mentality of a few of those who would be kings has infected our minds!

“Caesar had his Brutus, and Charles the First had his Cromwell – We the People, however, seem to be saddled with a gaggle of goons to whom political control (by any means) seems to mean far more than even the welfare of our nation and our people! Or haven’t you figured out yet that there are a few out there who are willing and capable of destroying our nation for their own vested purposes? And contrary to the rhetoric of their own pet monkeys, the will of the people, and not any one political faction, still control the midway!

And while we are on the subject, do you have so short a memory that you have forgotten why the political party that was in control of “The Executive Branch of Government For The Last Eight Years” is no longer in control? Or are you so vested that the good of our nation takes a back-seat to eight long years of ineptitude? This is still our country, the greatest country ever conceived, and I say to Hell with those who would create fake news and turmoil, and this just in order to capture all of the marbles, and without any concern or consideration for our nation or her people! And finally, to those in politics and their flunkies (and they know who they are) who take offense at my writing, let me quote a good old southern politician of times past, “You Can Kiss Me Where The Sun Don’t Shine!!”

Hardcore