The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-21-2017, 03:32 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Digested & Crapped Out By The System

5-21-2017

(aka - Beware Of Human Throw-Away Zones)

“Growing Old Is Not A Crime, Where As, What Is Done To The Elderly Often Is!”

And apparently, attempting to shine the often muffled light of truth however, is also viewed by far too many as anything but a venial transgression - especially by those who control and herd together the elderly into what I consider to be “Dying Rooms” – “Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind” so to speak! And woe be to he who takes offense at these stone-cold emporiums of death (opinion)!

Of course, on the surface, many of these rest-homes appear to be manned by a crew of caring and compassionate professionals, and well - many of them may be, but to conglomerate people who were mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, and even veterans, into a heap of humanity, abandoned by a society of the uncaring (another personal opinion on my part), is a sin that not even the most pious of the heavens will forgive or even forget!

The worst of all however, are those with the power and the mandate to correct this human tragedy, but who, in their infinite wisdom, merely apply a band-aid to what I feel to be a festering wound upon our collective honor as a God-fearing and caring nation! “A nation, I might add, that is quick to attack other countries who even slightly inflame our thin veil of outrage and compassion!”

I once again call upon all of those who are tasked and handsomely compensated, to cut through the fog of sometimes bogus compassion, and also to stand and deliver. Not with indignation alone and certainly not with an often faulty facade, but rather what they chose to ignore by shutting it up behind locked doors!

Once again, the elderly, are not denizens from some dangerous alien species, nor are they diseased or even Les Misérables! “They are us, and collectively - We Are They and but for the grace of God, there go us all some day (maybe soon)!” And by heavens, I will not rest, nor will I relent, until men of power and claimed compassion once again find the souls that they have cast to the winds of time, all the way from “The White House”, on down to the homeless and ill who wander our barren streets in despair and abandoned hope – And This I So Avow, as this shame can not, and must not, be tolerated within any freedom and justice-loving society!

“AND THIS JUST HAD TO BE SAID – BUT IS ANYONE REALLY LISTENING?”

Hardcore