The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Women Patriots

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-04-2018, 09:37 AM

Thumbs up RGB - Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg

RGB - Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Folks I watched the CNN Special on Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg! Impressive to say the least. What a woman and her strong will to help women gain the respect they deserve was just great. Her BIO on her way up the ladder was also something special. You ladies need to recognize the only limits you have are the ones you put on yourselves.

There are plenty of smart women and many more to come. Some guys feel threatened by a smart woman that's BS. Women think outside the box and are more sensitive to issues where guys often times bite the bullet and move on. Not women they carry this to the next step and try to get to bottom of this issue. I also believe in my two daughters who both are very smart like their Mother.

So Gal's there's no limits what you can do and what you can do to change the world as we know it. Education is the key. I wish College was free for all. The US would excel on all fronts and the smarter we are the stronger we become.

So "all you" Ladies you have my respects. You are definitely an asset that has yet to be used and your inner talents are needed. Be all you can be as it always been said to so many.

My Respect to "all" you Ladies - and my final words are: GO FOR IT!!! You can do it!!

BOATS

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links