01-15-2013 01:22 AM

NCOIC of force management displays "Service Before Self"

Name and Rank: Staff Sgt. Amanda Daniels
Unit: 48th Force Support Squadron
Duty Title: Assistant NCO in charge of force management
Time in Service: 7 years
Time at Lakenheath: 1 year, 5 months
Hometown: Adel, Ga.
Hobbies: I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, traveling, praise dancing and volunteering.
Core Value Portrayed: "Service Before Self"

How does the individual portray that core value?
Despite the punishing workload covering the absence of three missing teammates over two months, Daniels ensured all force management actions were completed in a timely manner in addition to taking on the critical Base Personnel Reliability Program manager position. As the section subject matter expert, she's the "go-to" person for the most difficult personnel management issues. Everything from pay and entitlements to promotions are impacted by her efforts. It has to be right every time. Her attention to detail and dedication makes sure it is.

Why is serving in the Air Force important to you?
I am able to travel the world and serve our country with my brothers and sisters in arms.

What accomplishment during your Air Force career are you most proud of?
I'm proud to have had the opportunity to meet the fifth Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force, Chief Master Sergeant Robert D. Gaylor.

What are your personal and/or professional goals?
My goal is to continue to grow as a personnelist and to become a subject matter expert in what I love doing most, helping others.

What is your favorite part of your job?
My favorite part of the job is ensuring that all customers are satisfied and always walk away with a smile.

(Photo above)
Staff Sgt. Amanda Daniels, 48th Force Support Squadron assistant NCO in charge of force management, goes over unfavorable information files with Airman 1st Class Christian Merrell, 48th FSS force management apprentice Jan. 8, 2013. Daniels was nominated for a Liberty Spotlight because she displays the core value of "Service Before Self." (U.S. Air Force photo by Airman 1st Class Dana Butler)

Courtesy of 48th Fighter Wing Public Affairs

tags:
Spotlight on You!
Staff Sgt. Amanda Daniels
48th Force Support Squadron
force management
RAF Lakenheath

Section:
Spotlight On You!

Tweet
Email
Print

NCOIC of force management displays "Service Before Self"

Staff Sgt. Amanda Daniels
Tue., January 15
Name and Rank: Staff Sgt. Amanda Daniels
Unit: 48th Force Support Squadron
Duty Title: Assistant NCO in charge of force management
Time in Service: 7 years
Time at Lakenheath: 1 year, 5 months
Hometown: Adel, Ga.
Hobbies: I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, traveling, praise dancing and volunteering.
Core Value Portrayed: "Service Before Self"

How does the individual portray that core value?
Despite the punishing workload covering the absence of three missing teammates over two months, Daniels ensured all force management actions were completed in a timely manner in addition to taking on the critical Base Personnel Reliability Program manager position. As the section subject matter expert, she's the "go-to" person for the most difficult personnel management issues. Everything from pay and entitlements to promotions are impacted by her efforts. It has to be right every time. Her attention to detail and dedication makes sure it is.

Why is serving in the Air Force important to you?
I am able to travel the world and serve our country with my brothers and sisters in arms.

What accomplishment during your Air Force career are you most proud of?
I'm proud to have had the opportunity to meet the fifth Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force, Chief Master Sergeant Robert D. Gaylor.

What are your personal and/or professional goals?
My goal is to continue to grow as a personnelist and to become a subject matter expert in what I love doing most, helping others.

What is your favorite part of your job?
My favorite part of the job is ensuring that all customers are satisfied and always walk away with a smile.

(Photo above)
Staff Sgt. Amanda Daniels, 48th Force Support Squadron assistant NCO in charge of force management, goes over unfavorable information files with Airman 1st Class Christian Merrell, 48th FSS force management apprentice Jan. 8, 2013. Daniels was nominated for a Liberty Spotlight because she displays the core value of "Service Before Self." (U.S. Air Force photo by Airman 1st Class Dana Butler)

Courtesy of 48th Fighter Wing Public Affairs

More...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links