The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-26-2006, 09:14 AM
Robert J Ryan

Default Illegal Immagrants

I'm sick and tired of being called a racist because I don't think anyone here in the US illegally should stay here. I don't give a flyin fu%k where you are from, if you are here illegally you should be deported. This nation has immagration laws, and the people here illegally are breaking those laws. So I sure in the hell hope that Feds pass the current legislation to make it tougher on illegals and the people who hire them. Saw all the protests on TV news yesterday. But I bet sh*t won't be done becasue the damn policticans don't have enough hair on thier as#es to act on the problem. Votes mean too much to them. The illegal immigaration problem will not go away if we don't do something about it.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2006, 09:55 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Our political system has become a sickening beast with two heads. Every American who pays into Social Security or pays income taxes should be outraged. The government of Mexico says, without equivocation, that it is the responsibility of all its citizens, that want to, to come across the border...why not ?? The ones here are sending billions and billions of dollars back home...

There were protests recently by many thousands of immigrants, in many cities, because the Congress is about to make it a federal crime to be here illegally. Even if this happens, it will not be enforced.

Until the few that register to vote in this country, and actually do it, consistently vote out ALL incumbents, regardless of party "labels", over and over and over again...nothing will change..not on illegal immigration, VA benefits, Medicare reform, Social Security reform, or anything else.

"War on Terror" ? Yeah right !

Lou Dobbs on CNN at 5:00 PM CST M - F is the show to watch for the most up to date info on this situation. It is a combination of reports and analysis unlike any other show on TV.

Larry
Old 03-26-2006, 10:58 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Changing paradigms

Unless and until many major cities change their official policies about enforcing the existing laws about illegal immigrants, very little will happen. The whining bleeding hearts in most of these cities have mandated that the cities adopt a "sanctuary" policy, which basically forbids the local police force from enforcing the law. One way to coop these people who are aiding abetting criminal behavior is to cut off any and all federal funding of all types if a city adopt a sanctuary policy or fails to enforce all laws dealing with illegals.

A massive infusion of capital is going to be required in order to establish the requisite infrastructure to deal with all the wetbacks, when and if this nations gets serious about the immigration issue. Right now, we don't have the men and machinery to make it happen.

Mexico, naturally, doesn't want to see the golden goose slain, as it gets a massive infusion of cash each month from the wetbacks who are here, while at the same time, is blessed with not having to provide jobs or opportunities to the same illegals. Were those same millions of wetbacks back home, ol' Fox might be out of a job and looking at the incipient revolution through a jailhouse window.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 11:14 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default easy

There a easy way around all this and in the end we all win.
Make Mexico the 51st state. I think the investment would be worth the effort. You notice I didn't say we ask them either. Mr Fox can sick his country up his ass.
Ron
Old 03-26-2006, 11:58 AM

Send a message via AIM to Bill Farnie
Distinctions
VOM 

I want to know why the INS didn't mobilize and decend on these "protesters" ( insert illegalls)

It is well that war is so terrible, or we should get too fond of it. General Robert E. Lee
Old 03-26-2006, 01:16 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Bill

Ideally, your question would provide its own answer, but imagine the situation of 12 INS agents, one bus for detainees, and 500,000 screaming wetbacks. Picking a fight under those circumstances is not wise.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 03-26-2006, 01:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to Bill Farnie
Distinctions
VOM 
Default SS

Point taken Brice ....

What also gets me is every news report I've seen on these "protests" they are proudly waving the Mexican flag ... well if they are so proud of being Mexican, then WTF are they doing in my country. I'm not a racist, bigot or hold prejudice towards anyone or group but we are at war and our borders need to be secured. Undocumented workers my ass, what is that a kindler gentler term for law breakers? ... call them what they are ... illegal aliens

It is well that war is so terrible, or we should get too fond of it. General Robert E. Lee
Old 03-26-2006, 05:27 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

A bit of rummaging around with some digits and stats, plus some comparative analysis can be helpful in punching some holes in the straw men and turning on a few bright lights. Two Countries I know a bit about; Poland and Hungary, have the same hard currency per capita GNP numbers as Mexico-around $6.5 K to 7.0K.

They both have functional national health care systems, viable public schooling systems, good public transportation systems, good sanitation systems, little if any visible poverty and their populations are not breaking laws to get elsewhere. All rather remarkable considering they are coming off half a century of total economic exploitation and rape-like devastation.

Actually, I can find no South American country whose GNP per capita number approaches that of Mexico, with Venezuela being only a surprising 30% of Mexico?s GNP number.
No doubt there is grinding poverty in Mexico, a dysfunctional schooling, medical and transportation system, a ?what? sanitation system, etc. So in comparative analysis, one has cause to ask ?where does the money go?? All we know is where it doesn?t go and who is being forced to handle the devastating results. An estimated $15 billion/year is sent to Mexico and that number is probably very small as compared to the social welfare cost it takes to maintain those here illegally and as a result, New Mexico, Arizona and California are just getting bled white by all those costs.

As an aside, during WWII the US had a guest worker program and as part of this, a portion of the monies earned were kept in ?sake keeping? by Mexico City. Now retirement times come along a year or so ago, and the former guest workers want their saved money, a deal is a deal.
All gone, vanished without a trace and the Mexican Government Officials are clueless, no idea how all that money was drained away, every last centavo, gone. You bet they don?t know, right. Many thousands of people totally ripped off, and no one knows nuthin, no one is going to find out nuthin and no one is going to get a damn centavo of their hard earned money.

And yet these Mexico City Officials have a lot of high talk of concern about their countrymen that are, in fact, economically forced out of Mexico and are fleeced both coming and going. They are not anyone who I will care to hear call anyone on this side of the border a 'racist', and those here who ape their language have even less credability to put on the plate.

Scamp
Old 03-26-2006, 06:27 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

All I want..........................is the same immigration laws and enforcement as Mexico.
Old 03-26-2006, 09:25 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Have anyone else but me noticed that when ever Illegal Immigrants are mentioned in the News they are referred to as immigrants? The definition of an Immigrant is one seeking Citizenship in their new country not someone coming here illegally to work and send over half of their NON Taxed income home to Mama. I hear all the time "THEY pay Taxes" but, all I see them paying is our LOW sales tax not like the UK that has a quite hefty VAT(Value Added Tax) on everything not food. Thats the way it is in most of the rest of the world. Here 10% sales tax is the highest I've heard any state or local goverment require us to pay. Congress passed laws years ago to GIVE Social Security, Health Care and Education benifits to all, even those who don't pay Income Taxes or own property ,who pay property taxes, Jose Smith doesn't pay income taxes! His pay is all under the counter, that is lower then the Minimum wage, that Farmers can't or won't pay to the Americans that would do that job if it payed enough or their weren't Illegals to do it. Bussiness and Farmers that depend on Cheap Illegal Migrant labour better beware The Farmworkers unions.They are just waiting for the Illegals to get amnesty so they can all join the Union and strike for higher pay. Which will pay the saleries of the Farm Worker Union Bosses.Boss Tweed had his Irish labor base. Boss Chavez will have his Mexican labor if they get the chance. Caveat emptor!