The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-16-2021, 03:32 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Do They Genuinely Realize?

1-16-2021

Do they genuinely realize the amount of damage that they are inflicting upon “Our Nation” and “Our People” with all of this chatter about impeachment? It is not only “The President” that is under attack here, but rather, it is “Our Entire Nation & Our History” that will suffer the consequences of this impeachment, and this, from a group that values power and control, more than it does the tenets that we were founded upon! And no person has the right to sacrifice “Our Nation” upon the altars of greed, lust and revenge, and that (like it or not) is exactly what is taking place here, in my opinion?

The words “WE THE PEOPLE” can not, and must no become subservient to the demands of the few, or even the vested dictates of any one political faction! Too much blood, sweat, tears and fortune has been expended over “Our Last Two Hundred and Forty-Four Years” to allow but a single party, or even a political faction, to dictate the eradication of those principles and ideals that countless thousands of “True American Patriots” have fought for, bled for, and even died to preserve!

“And let no man, no political party, or even any hostile nation, ever dare to challenge those “God-Given and Patriot Sanctified Blessings” that a few misguided souls now seek to undermine, and to obliterate!!

“STAND PEACEFULLY, BUT STAND FAST, PATRIOTS!!”

Hardcore
Old 01-16-2021, 04:50 PM

We are self-correcting one hell of big error in our society. I know you favor Trump but he is a loose canon and not really a presidential person for the people. I know many of your supports think he was the greatest but he's done more damage then good - moreso after his decisions that took place in Congress - I'm glad he's out - he was very incompetent - to say the least.

We need time to heal the errors he's put us into. We have many fences to mend - and we (the people) need stability back in our system.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 01:18 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb

Friend Boats - YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINIONS. BUT REMEMBER, IT STILL IS ONLY AN OPINION - YOUR OPINION!!!!!!!

AND WHY IS IT THAT WHEN I SAY SOMETHING THAT LEANS IN ONE DIRECTION OR ANOTHER - THAT SOME PEOPLE CAN NOT THINK FOR THEMSELVES AND NOT ALONE A PARTY LINE?

I AM FOR "AMERICA" AND "HER PEOPLE" EVEN IF IT DOES OFFEND OTHERS WHO FEEL THAT I DO NOT ALWAYS SAY WHAT THEY WANT ME TOO!

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS THE FIRST AMENDMENT!!!!!

The Foundation - “The greatest good we can do our country is to heal its party divisions and make them one people.” —Thomas Jefferson (1801)

Hardcore