The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-19-2003, 05:05 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Red face Bacon With A Bite?

Of late, I have seen a lot of strange scenarios on the tube and in the papers. Outside of the freakish behavior of some people (internationally), and cloning as was done with Dolly the Sheep, some nations had planned to do the same with human beings? Today, I even saw (on TV) a sow rearing a litter of kittens! Not normal cats mind you, but (believe it or not) Tiger Cubs!

In Asia, Tigers often prey upon livestock such as cattle, water buffalo, sheep, other farm animals, and occasionally humans! It would not surprise me in the least, if soon we started to see hybrids of animals that would be impossible in the wild.

Getting back to that sow (pig) that was raising those tiger cubs, I wonder if some enterprising scientist is not, even as we speak, dreaming up a way of crossing the two! If that were possible, would the bi-product be a critter that would end up eating itself?! LOL

VERITAS
Old 05-20-2003, 07:57 AM

Cat Scratch Piggie!
Old 05-20-2003, 02:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to Lady Creffield

Orange bacon...

I think it's impossible to directly cross totally different species.. i.e. you wouldn't be able to mate a sheep and a puma to end up with a wooly, clawed housecat that baaa's. However, they've already mastered taking genes from one organism and placing them elsewhere. It's done with produce all over the place. It's only a matter of taking it to a larger scale, really.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 10:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

I agree you can't as of now cross different species but it's possible now to cross lions with tigers thru invitro. In the wilds you would never see those cross bred cats
Old 05-21-2003, 07:56 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

As a former Kansas farm kid, I can assert that them oinkers didn?t need any further breeding or cross breeding to be the meanest most dangerous critters around. A sow with piglets chased me down once and only an Olympic-class jump over a fence saved my butt. These days I?d moan and grown getting over a barnyard fence but as a seven-year-old, I cleared it with ease and just kept running, just in case.

Scamp
Old 05-21-2003, 08:32 AM

Hey Seascamp,
Whereabouts in Gardnerville do you live?
My Aunt and Uncle live there, close to the golf course.
Old 05-21-2003, 08:47 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Vet....

I?m a few blocks east of Sharkey?s in Chichester Estates. I know exactly where the gulf course is and know the neighborhood around there very well. Nice places and I like the Country Club bar and restaurant a lot. Basque dinners are great so long as a person doesn?t make a habit of it and become twice the person the used to be.

Scamp
Old 05-21-2003, 08:48 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb LADIES & GENTS - (Addendum to Bacon With A Bite)

Shame on you! Sure, certain species and normally non sequitur items can be cross-bred and or modified!! (opinions)

For Instance:

Hussein was a cross between a camel and a goat, with a little Adolf thrown in for good measure.

Chirac is a cross between Judas Iscariot and Baron von Munchausen, brewed up in a vat of snail-juice.

Kofi Annon is a cross between poison ivy, a meandering brook, and a bottomless pit.

The United Nations was a cross between a good idea, the League of Nations, and a total loss of direction.

Putin, is a cross between that hollow wooden horse of Trojan Mythology and a leaking bag of butane.

Arafat, a cross between a floundering snake and a perfumed pansy.

Belgium, a cross between grandiosity and a farting (lame)wart hog.

Chretien and Fox, a manure sandwich in which the filling is on the outside! (Grilled Mad Cow on a Tortilla anyone?)

Kim il Jong remings me of Tatu of Fantasy Island, high on elevator shoes and LSD.

'and'

President Bush, a cross between George Sr., Schwarzenegger, and George S. Patton on steroids..
-------------------------------------------------

See, and all of this time you thought that some species could not be transcended, or altered?

LOL LOL

VERITAS
Old 05-21-2003, 09:25 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Steven Seagal...

is a lying weasal wannabe....

Larry
Old 05-21-2003, 10:36 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

LARRY-