The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-06-2024, 10:25 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question But Will We Forget

12-26-2023

If there is one thing that “The American People” are not, it is stupid! And contrary to all of that “Blabber on The Tube”, we know what is going on in the world and inside of “Political-D.C.”

You know, I may be pushing hard along that octogenarian-line, but contrary to the analogies of some of the pundits on “The Wishy-Washy Side” of “Our Nation”, I am still in possession of my own faculties and my soul, and I am still able to know a skunk when I get wind of one! And no amount of perfumed rhetoric, or even standard “Media-BS”, is ever going to hide the stench of an up-wind polecat, especially when its odiferous aroma (and lies) drifts in my direction!

And also for our combined edification, if we are so damned smart, then how is it that we have forgotten the lackluster careers of some of the candidates, as compared to the sterling accomplishments of the people who have truly shinned in defense of those things that we all hold as dear? And if that is not poignant enough for you, then let me remind you of what success really smells like, or the man who really stands out within the very next race for the big chair, and it sure as “Hell’ is not some stumbling old stump, who upon the surface appears to be a nice enough chap! But let me remind you that “Our Nation’s Well-Being” is not merely a matter of political party alone, but rather, it is a case of patriotism, a tough stance, guts and élan, above most other things!

“Now, you figure out for yourself who would be the best man for our country?! Or - Will the next election just turn out to be a case of last-minute surprises?!”

Hardcore