The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-06-2024, 09:51 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Excuses, Lies & Alibis

12-17-2023

So what really happens to any nation when all that it has left to fall back upon are excuses, lies and alibis? And when all that it possesses are these losing attributes, then just how long can it continue to endure?

Now I am not pointing fingers with this revelation, but I am more than a bit sure that many individuals definitely fit into this category! What I am trying to say however is this:

“How long can any nation last, what can it contribute and what can it possibly leave in its wake, if all that remains behind it are excuses for its failures, lies about how it arrived at such a sorry state, and alibis about how all of its screw-ups were actually the fault of the other guy?” Hell, come to think about it, isn’t this almost exact analogy of what is taking place today - “Excuses, Lies and Alibis?”

And how long can any progressive nation survive, when all that it has left within its arsenal is encompassed within untruth and passing the buck-isms?! Think about it for a moment?

But always remember that it is seldom too late to reverse one’s own course, straighten-up and fly right, and always endeavor to tell the truth! And the quickest way to oblivion that I know of is to follow the mob and to engage in subterfuge and outright lies!

So live free and speak truthfully - or fade-thee out! THE CHOICE IS STILL OURS, BUT FOR HOW MUCH LONGER?! “TRUMP – 2024”

Hardcore