The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Family

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-06-2020, 07:15 AM

Arrow Ana Navarro buries ‘little boy’ Donald Trump Jr. for his attacks on Mitt Romney

Ana Navarro buries ‘little boy’ Donald Trump Jr. for his attacks on Mitt Romney
By: Brad Reed - Rawstory News - 02-06-20
Re: https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/ana...n-mitt-romney/

CNN’s Ana Navarro on Thursday applauded Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) for voting to convict President Donald Trump on abuse of power charges, while also brushing off attacks from Trump son Donald Trump Jr.

When asked by CNN’s Alisyn Camerota what she made of Trump Jr. calling Romney a “p*ssy” on his Instagram account, Navarro responded dismissively.

“I really don’t even want to spend any time talking about that little boy and his father and how inappropriate they are,” she said.

She then went on to give Romney kudos for following his conscience and voting to remove Trump from office, even though it meant coming under relentless attack from Trump supporters.

“I just want to say thank you to Mitt Romney,” she said. “You know, I’ve now heard his speech several times, and every time it hits me even more. As somebody who knows a lot of those senators, a lot of those Republican senators, it gives me — it gives me sustenance, such hope to know there’s at least one Republican, only one, who hasn’t sold out his principles, who hasn’t sold out his convictions, who isn’t trying to accommodate a president that wasn’t a Republican until a few years ago and who has no compass.”

She concluded by saying, “Thank you to the one sole Republican with the guts and the intestinal fortitude to do the right thing for the country, not for himself, not for the party, not for a president.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal note: Trump'ism is rattling a lot of cages lately - and the responses are not going to away anytime soon. Has our system begun to unravel? Let's see what comes out in the next chapters - still to come.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links