Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2023, 11:40 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up Dear Sirs & Madams At NASA & Goddard etc

9-25-2023

(Making Mankind Truly Great Again)

Living high-up here in the backcountry of San Diego County, and gazing-up (almost nightly) at the crystal-clear, star-studded skies that form a roof over our inquisitive little heads, I hold it that no humanoid creature should ever assume that no other intelligent life forms (other than our own) could ever exist within any other region of limitless space!?”

‘Granted’, humanity itself has long pondered the possibility of (so-called) intelligent alien life-forms? And even scientists themselves, have had to wonder just what these conjectured alien life entities just might look like (if they even exists), or even at what stage of evolution they might be? And once again, I have no outstanding intellect myself, but only a narrow-minded fool could ever dismiss the fascinating and mind-boggling possibility that - “We Are Truly Not Alone Within This Seemingly Endless Universe?!”

And Granted again, there are a great many scientifically-advanced minds, including here within ‘The United States’, but I am still amazed at any purely infantile assumptions that intelligent life can only exist here upon “This Insignificant and Puny Little Planet Earth” – How Dare We Be So Arrogant?

As such, it is my humble and under-educated opinion, that mankind is a prime example of “A Little Bit of Intellect and Knowledge Being a Damned Dangerous and Self-Diluting Thing?” Only a trifling fool could ever assume for a moment that the countless millions of stars and planets that careen around our universe “Are All Uninhabited!” And besides that, and even with all of our semi-evolved technologies, advanced laboratories, inquisitive minds and even human evolution and “Nature Itself” - what would make any damned fool, ever speculate for even a moment, that we are the alpha and the omega of all possible universal life-forms – “What Damned Fools A Scant-Few Of Us Poor, Politicized, Self-Ingratiating, and Smarmy Little Creatures - Continue To Be! As Only Truth and ‘The Greatest of All Spirits, Are Genuinely Universal and Eternal!” (hrt-9/25/2023)

Hardcore