The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2023, 11:45 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Total Confusion

Instead of locating, assimilating and translating - many of those who currently haunt our government and who are currently tasked with finding solutions, are totally bogged-down amidst inescapable bouts of confusion! And unfortunately (and in my opinion) – “This is exactly the way that far too many of us now wish it to be!!”

And also unfortunate, is the fact that our current political-system seems to have absolutely no idea or even conception, of how to extricate our society from its self-orchestrated quagmire of complacency, stupidity or inescapable social decay?

As a matter of fact, I truly believe that unless we smarten-up (and damn fast), our society is utterly doomed to failure, eternal despair and maybe even total decrepitude! “And so, we just may already be irreparably ensnared!!”

It is also my opinion that: “Our human race is currently careening out of control and plummeting headlong to its inevitable oblivion? Unless of course, we quickly learn how to get along with each other and to finally function for our own mutual good and survival, instead of our combined destruction?”

“AND SO - (UNFORTUNATELY), IT MAY ONE DAY COME TO PASS!?”

Hardcore