The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2023, 12:12 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Altering & Bastardizing History

10-3-2023

First of all – let’s get real for a moment - past history can never be altered! There have been those who have tried, and these damned (and talentless) fools are to be pitied, for in the end, these ‘schmucks’ are doomed to spend an eternity wandering throughout the afterlife with the word “THEIF” indelibly branded across their foreheads, as their true badge of endless shame, in my opinion!

“The same is basically true for those who attempt to alter history, for no matter how hard and deviously they may try - the facts and the truth, will forever remain the same!”

You know, I can not help but wonder, just how many of these thieving slobs are doomed to wander throughout eternity with the mark of “THEIF” indelibly branded across their foreheads? For if my analogy is correct, (and no man or woman is ever perfect), there is not too much in life that is more despicable than some crook (or hollow-minded fool) who usurps (steals) the labors and the creativity of another?

And no matter what fame and glory these human-creeps may achieve during their brief life span, the truth is still out there and it can never be denied or challenged – and so it was,
And so it still is - throughout all of eternity – “in my opinion!!”

Hardcore