The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2023, 11:44 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Opening Up A Brand New Can Of Worms

9-27-2023

I just saw a disturbing piece upon “A Major T.V. Network” that touted a new (?) program that offered (if I heard it correctly), to pay in-state tuition for foreign students who wish to attend school, right here within “The Good Old U. S. of A.!?”

Now I hope to ‘Hell’ that I heard this incorrectly or that I missed something in the translation (?), but it seems to me that we have an abundance of needy and eminently talented “American Students” - right here within our own homeland? ‘People who would benefit themselves and “Our Deserving Nation Greatly” - from some additional (and advanced) education’ and this, without opening-up the flood gates for the rest of the planet or enabling these foreign entities to attain a free (or nearly free) advanced-education at the expense of -“The American Public!!”

Now once again, “I truly hope that I heard this news piece incorrectly, especially as it concerns “Our Community Colleges (and that is quite possible)? But in either case, “The United States Is Not The Free Bread Basket To The Entire World” And “Our Own” People, Should And “Must” Come First and Foremost - “And That Is The Bottom Line Here!!”

We are after-all, still “The United States of America” and not “The United Nations!!” - “And That Should Be All That There Is To It!?”

Hardcore