The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2023, 12:17 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Citizens Of The World

10-5-2023

Are we truly willing to become just another “Citizen of the World” or should we concentrate more upon being the best and most productive ‘Americans’ ever to exist upon the face of “This Planet?”

First of all, and in my own personal opinion, “Our Nation” was not founded upon the needs and advancement of the world-community alone. It was built in an effort to lead the way, unless of course, you really believe that our survival and advancement is inseparably linked to the entire world’s progress – I PERSONALLY DO NOT BELIEVE IN THAT PROPAGANDA!!

The Pilgrims did not, after all, flee from “Dodge (The Old World) in order to proliferate the status-quo of a dying community and archaic social structure! They fled “The Old World” in order to advance a new plan for social and economic advancement and progress, and that is a fact!

So in my opinion, I can not understand why we are transgressing backwards in time, and readopting social and political policies that do not benefit “Our Nation” first and foremost!

And in my opinion, this does not make one a traitor, nor a malcontent, but rather it makes a person more akin to those brave and self-reliant souls who dared to brave the angry seas in search of a far better way of life in “The New World!” And in the event that you have failed to realize it yet, there are no new worlds here upon our weary little planet to occupy!

So in my damned opinion, we had better start re-perfecting those ideals that brought us all here to begin with – and damned fast!

Hardcore