Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Why Police Can Stop Motorists With Air Fresheners Hanging in Their Cars

You Best Read This..... Mrs Hardcore

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-polic...141809519.html

Why Police Can Stop Motorists With Air Fresheners Hanging in Their Cars

Mike Baker and Nicholas Bogel-Burroughs

Sat, April 17, 2021, 7:18 AM

Phil Colbert was on his way to meet his father for lunch before his shift at an Arizona auto dealership in 2019 when he saw the flashing lights of a sheriff’s patrol car in his mirror. He made sure his hands were on the steering wheel, planted at 10 and 2 as his parents had taught him, and asked why he had been stopped.

“You can’t have anything hanging from your rearview mirror,” the La Paz County deputy, wearing a Blue Lives Matter wristband, told him.
Old 04-17-2021, 02:24 PM

Question Wow

I used to hang a pair of dice - hanging from my mirror - does that mean I'm a gambler?
Now I have a handicapped sign hanging on my mirror for my wife.
I recall some folks had air fresheners back then - or a cross - or rosary - but now it seems to be getting to be too much.
-
Now I was told by a cop that these devices impede your view of the traffic. He gave me a warning and since
then I only hang the handicapped shingle when we part in a handicapped parking zone.
-
What I find amazing is that many cars today have tinted windows all the way around. I'm not sure that
is legal but what do I know. At times you can't tell who or what is in the car.
-
But those darken windows all the way around now that would make a cop a little nervous for sure.
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote