The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-17-2019, 01:55 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Wise Up People - It's Not All Just Politics!

8-17-2019

(more opinions)

I have heard more excuses from fools, And Political Fools, as to why things are the way that they are – the key word here being “EXCUSES!!”

Are we so damned dumb that we have not yet caught onto the actual agenda of few of these bureaucratic types by now – “Absolute Power, Financial &Political Control!!”

“THE ONLY REAL DUTY OF ANY AMERICAN PATRIOT” must be the survival, the well-being and the advancement of “Our Great Nation and Her Magnificent People” – PERIOD!! “All Else Is Pure Blabber, Pointless Fluff And Consumptive Bull Manure!!”

Hardcore
Old 08-17-2019, 02:35 PM

Exclamation

It's the People we put into office. The new-bee's that believe in the BS they promote while running for office - and then once in office the old timers quickly make them fall inline. I'm for limiting terms in House and Senate. 2-terms (max.) and your out cold turkey - THE END.

You gotta have a turnover to get things done in most cases. If you get "Nodding Head Dolls" all the time - you just get MOTS - and were seeing it in every election.
-
Boats

ps for those who don't know what mots is it's (more of the same). No it's not apple juice!

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 09:19 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

This must be read!!!!!!!!

Mrs. H.
Old 08-18-2019, 09:23 AM

Arrow

Deleted since the thread links did not come through.
Sorry
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 08-18-2019, 09:48 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Nathan hale - 1755-1776

as a gallant kid who was but 21 years old said "i regret that i have on one life to give for my country!" on 22 september 1776!!
Old 08-18-2019, 10:15 AM

Exclamation

I wonder how many of our own soldier's made that comment in all the years of fighting - I regret that I have but one life to give for my country? It's an honorable statement made back then but in reality - nobody wants to die that I know of. Today the only folks I know that want to die are those with incurable diseases where their illness's have no cure and they linger in pain for months to many years becoming more and more incapacitated year after year and suffering all that time. I've watched many old timers & some young ones suffering from terrible medical issues with little chance of a normal life. They feel they've become a burden on those who care for them and struggle to get release from these God awful issues that have taken away their lively hoods, being able to walk and talk like everyone else. To go outside and breath fresh air - to see the things they've missed in life.

Nathan Hale will be remembered - but how many of those who struggle each day some year after year just wanting it to end! If there is a God in Heaven - then he should allow them a release from their burdened world so that they may rise again in Heaven in a whole spirit of wellness. I'm not overly religious but I do know that this would be better than suffering for many years with no chance of ever being normal again.

Boats

"IN GOD WE TRUST"