The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-23-2022, 09:29 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy I Hope That We Are Not That Stupid

4-23-2022

With the Russians pounding away at “The Ukraine”, and “Our Own Government” relatively mute on the matter thus far, you have really got to wonder if we are just trying to bate them into what could be a very foolish move on their part?! “Or have our potential enemies forgotten that we are not in the habit of broadcasting our every military, bureaucratic, and even scientific move in advance?” (Personal Opinion)

“I hope that we are not that stupid, and I do not believe that we are!?”

Nor have we been asleep over these many years either, in my opinion! And only a damned fool would ever even begin to believe that there are not hostile nations out there who are not just licking their chops in the hope that “The Reds, and The Ever Mighty - Good Old U.S. of A.” go ballistic on each other (another personal opinion)?

“And seeing as we are talking about personal opinions here, then let me relate mine!”

Should any nation ever be stupid enough to launch a nuclear strike against Our Homeland, our assets, or even our allies, then it is also my own personal belief that what they would receive in return would be immensely beyond their own belief, their own imagination, or even their own worst nightmare - “AND THIS, I FIRMLY BELIEVE!!”

“When any person surrenders their right, and their ability, to speak out freely and concisely (First Amendment) - then that individual also risks losing their entire nation as well!!” (by – hrt / 23 April 2022)

Hardcore
Old 04-23-2022, 11:50 AM

Default Rick - Leading Russian TV Anchor: War With NATO Soon

Leading Russian TV Anchor: War With NATO Soon
By: Eric Mack - NewsMax News - 04-23-22
Re: https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ru...23/id/1066923/

[Rick: Maybe Russia is a little taken back - but Russia's media proganda is saying something different. Propoganda maybe - but soon we should know - if this report is just - speculation or merely wishful thinking on their end. Putin is cornered - for makinig a stupid move like he did - he's really crossed the line.]

A Russia television host is talking about "starting to wage war" with NATO countries for the supplying of lethal aid to Ukraine, a message that Vladimir Putin had threatened at the start of the "special military operation."

"Ukrainians alone are no longer enough," Vladimir Solovyov said on his self-titled show on Russia-1, according to a translation. "Now they're talking about NATO countries supplying de facto their own weapons. We'll see not only NATO weapons being drawn into this, but also their operators. De facto, we're starting to wage war against NATO countries."

Putin had threatened countries that sought to "interfere" with its invasion of Ukraine would face consequences. NATO countries, including the United States have pumped billions into Ukraine to help Ukraine defend itself against an invasion that has cost countless civilian and military lives.

The Russia TV host even talked about the targeting of "civilians of NATO countries."

"We'll be grinding up NATO's war machine, as well as civilians of NATO countries when this operation concludes," Solovyov continued. "NATO will have to ask itself: 'Do we have what we need to defend ourselves; do we have the people to defend ourselves?'

"And there will be no mercy."

Solovyov, responding to reports of worldwide contempt for Russia's aggression, suggesting Putin and his troops will have "to act much more harshly."

"Not only Ukraine will have to be denazified," Solovyov concluded. "The war against Europe and the world is developing a more specific outline.

"Which means we will have to act differently and to act much more harshly."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal note: Of course we all know much of this is media hype.
Putin's health isn't very good of late. He's sick and has several medical issues
of which may soon cause his death. Then - just maybe - the guy they got locked
up in prison will take over and make for a happy ending to this ongoing Ukranian
movement. There's so much talk everywhere with all sorts of possibilities of
things to come. Putin's last fling is going down the tubes - the olegards want
their good life back - but I feel they too will feel the crunch if and when this ends.
Money talks and bullshit walks - is still in play with all the Russian wheeler
dealers in this world. But this is just my thoughts on how this may end.
We gotta hope for the best - and Putin in office is the worst!
-
Once Putin's out of office the People will may put Alexei Navalny in office one way
or the other. He can then clean the house of all the dirt bags who kowtowed to
Putin. "But" thats only if his health is still good - he may no know how to clean
up the political injustices of the ongoing Russian elements and get them out of
power (that's if they don't take him or them our before any elections).
-
But this is just me - the world order is run by many bad guys as we all know.
Peace on Earth is our only chance to prevent the end of humanity.
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote