The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-05-2016, 09:43 AM

Default Responsible Gun Ownership

We read and see many times on TV news where many innocent people getting killled because someone had an illegal pistol and used it for robbery. Now, with many law abiding people packing, their pistols are being used unnecessary.
Last week, a man walking out of a Burger King in Las Vegas didn't hold the door open for the woman behind him as he was leaving was shot and killed by her male companion because he thought he was being"disrespectful"to her for not holding the door open as she exited .
In Covington, Louisiana a month or so, a customer at a Shell Station Mini Mark got belligerent with the cashier. The cashier threaten to call the cops but never did. The unruly customer finally decided to leave. As he was backing-up his truck, another customer(who was packing) came out the Mini Mark and got into a confrontation with this character. When this character started to get out of his truck, the customer who was packing shot and killed the belligerent customer.
Many people said if he was so concerned about being a good samaritan, why didn't he call 911 when he first witnessed the argument with the cashier instead of acting like John Wayne just because he was packing ? He said he only went outside to get the man's license plate # to pass on to the cops.
I don't see what he belives the cops suppose to do with his plate # because once the man leaves the premises, he can't be charged with anything. Poeple get into arguments all the time with cashiers and never go to jail.
"I Have Not Come To Bring Peace, I Have Come With The Sword". Jesus Christ.....Matthew 10:34

Last edited by WateringHole; 09-05-2016 at 04:35 PM. Reason: add word
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links