The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Enduring Freedom

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-21-2009, 10:48 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default News from Afghanistan

After what seemed to be a whirlwind trip home for R&R, Greg is now back in Afghanistan for the second part of his tour. Observing all the characteristics of OPSEC, he just sent me some photos of a visit to his base by Gov. Rick Perry of Texas. One of them shows Greg making a presentation to Governor Perry, and just who has the bigger smile is hard to guess.

And last Saturday, we mailed him another box of Mom & Pop's World Famous brownies, along with some other goodies, just in time for his birthday on Thursday.

If somebody could pm me on how to add photos, I'll add said photos to this thread.
Thanks in advance.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 03:08 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Arrow Here you go Scout

Just reply to your thread, look for manage attachments and click on that option, then click on browse and find the pic you want to upload on your computer, when you find the pic highlight it and click on open, then click on upload, you can then chose preview or submit reply. Preview will let you see if the pic has been uploaded before you submit or just submit reply. ( You might get a request during preview or submit to add a character to your post if so just key n/a into the post.)

I sent you an e-mail if you want to just send the pic to me you can do that too and I'll upload it for you. The e-mail was sent to the address you gave me back in March. I have no idea if it is still active. Just rolled the dice.

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 07-22-2009, 03:39 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default sis

Just sent you an email. Check your Outlook, and thanks, tons!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 07-22-2009, 04:55 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Scouts Son With Gov Perry Of The Great State Of Texas

Yes he is a very handsome boy. One of the best this country has to offer! God Bless them every one. Sis

ps. Good thing you sent it to me it had to be resized to be uploaded. Click on thumbnail for larger view.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scoutsboy&GovPerry.jpg (50.4 KB, 8 views)

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 07-22-2009, 06:35 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Arrow Scout's Son With Gov Perry of Texas

Presentation:
Click on thumbnail
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Presentation.jpg (73.4 KB, 3 views)