The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-06-2003, 10:32 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default TOO MANY: Bay of Pigs"!!!

JFK produced the first: "Bay of Pigs" way-back-when in Cubar.
He did so, by encouraging Cuban-American Freedom Fighters to invade Cuba and promissing to give the support needed doing so, by The U.S. Military. Afterwhich, and when things got too hairy and dicey, "He" simply pulled-the-plug and let The Cuban Freedom Fighters go down the drain (about 1500 I think).

Many years later, Clinton pretty-much did the same cowering and/or bailing-out thing to The Kurds of Northern Iraq and The Shiites of Southern Iraq, which was even worse. Their slaughter by their Iraqi Suppressors was about a-quarter-million (250,000).

Thusly, how could any Coalition Forces in Southern Iraq expect the oppressed Shiites (for about 30 years) to jump on The Bandwagon and go help defeat: "The Butcher of Bagdad"? They must be a thinking: "Let's wait and see this time, or whether The Americans are actually here this time to kick the bum out" "Hey,...maybe tomorrow The Bum might be back in control OF US"?

Granted in The North with The Kurds, no such disbelief or questioning of America's Resolve must exist, since we've probably had SOF's and Special Forces in The North of Iraq for years.
Therefore The Kurds know full-well we're there till Iraq is Liberated.

Still, and what bothers me about all that PR stuff and/or winning the hearts and minds of people, is when I see American Armor riding past large and intact posters (seemingly everywhere) of Sadam Hussein. Hell, they're not even shot-up, defaced, or even have the: "Kilroy Was Here" cartoon painted across The Bum's Face. Seems like a good place to test fire weapons at the beginning of each day, to me.

Such might not mean much to you and me. But Friends, I must believe that as long as The Shiites see the umblemished and bigger-than-life portriats of their undisputed master daily, they'll be more than a little hinky coming out of that Freedom and Liberty Closets. No one should have to look at that big shit-eating grin everwhere and everyday. Besides, wouldn't that be tconsidered: "Cruel and Unusual Punishment",...FOR ANYONE?

This Monday Morning (actually Sunday Morning) Quarterbacking/Generalship aside,...what do you people think about our lack of GOOD PR?

Neil :cd:
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links