The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2023, 10:08 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question For The Lack Of A Nail

9-5-2023

(Personal Opinions – And Let Us All Make America Great Again!)

To All Of The Most Richest And Most Powerful People Within Of Our Great Nation!

For the lack of a nail, the shoe was lost and for the lack of that shoe, the horse was lost and for the lack of that horse, even many a war has been lost! But through the loss of freedom, even liberty itself may someday be lost, and with it, maybe even our ultimate existence - ‘ Could Someday Be Lost As Well!’

But no man is ever so indispensable to “The Almighty”, so powerful by worldly standards, or even so all-knowing within his own mind, that he can merely ignore (or pillage) the labors and the mental prowess of another! For when one chooses to abscond with, or even to usurp the labors of another, then even with an army of obedient toadies at his back, he merely sinks himself into his lowest possible denominator! And with himself, he may also demean and defile the entirety of humanity, and sets it upon an irreversible trajectory toward oblivion itself, again in my own humble opinion!

For when any man chooses to ignore (or to pillage) the words, the concepts, the works, or the ideas of another, then who knows what the final destination of that individual may be?

As no man is ever so magnificent or even so wealthy and powerful, that he can forever place himself above the well being, the destiny or even the survival of his fellow citizens!

Now, you can laugh about it, and you can even lament over it, and a few of us may even ridicule the concept, but no man alive today, can forever hide from the truth -

“And that too, is a fact!!”

But then, “I am not a god” nor am I even wealthy or sage-like! And all that I can do now is to shine the light of truth upon that which I feel to be indispensable to mankind’s very existence!

Hardcore