The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2023, 10:15 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Threats Against Public Officials

9-6-2023

I just read a piece that points-out that “threats against certain public officials” is on the rise? And of course, some of these irate citizens who are making these threats of violence, are truly stoking the fires of discontent, and these are being further inflamed by the media (and various other social outlets), in my personal opinion!?

Of course, I can understand the public’s outrage, especially within a country where “Freedom of Speech” is protected by “The Very First Amendment to Our United States Constitution!” But when “Any Governmental Entity” begins to whittle-away at one of our primary sources of law and justice (And one of the inviable holies of a freedom-loving society), then I ask you: “Would this not also begin to tear-away at the fabric of liberty itself (just a question)?”

Of course again, any threats of violence against a “Duly-Elected, United States Public Official” are intolerable! But “Our United States People” have always been an independent, stubborn, prideful and courageous lot - as is obvious since ‘The Tumultuous Beginning Days of Our Magnificent American History’, and this too, must always be remembered! But there are limitations to even this analogy as well! And when one crosses that thin “Red, White and Blue Line”, and tramples upon “The Life and Liberties” of yet another “American Patriot”, then do you not agree that - a line must be drawn?

There is a vast difference between Liberty and Anarchy - “Do You Not Also Agree?!”

Hardcore