The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2023, 10:25 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Afraid To Even Speak Up

9-10-2023

“Is the ever-pungent odor of fear starting to permeate even public opinion?” For the more that I read, the more that I am sensing that a trend of intimidation is beginning to surface across the political swamps of “La-La-Land' (Washington D.C)!!

It seems to me that that political prosecution (or is that persecution), is fast beginning to surface its “Ugly and Malignant Little Head” above the sometimes polluted swamps of even Washington D.C. - prompting many citizens to exercise “Their Sacred First Amendment Rights To Freedom of Speech?”

Whereas some elected officials, those who eternally (?) dwell within “Our Nation’s Capitol” are taking offense at “Old Numero-Uno (The Very First Amendment)”, and are attempting to impose criminal charges ‘and even incarceration or worst’, upon those whose cutting words even deem to threaten their lofty and almost holy, political futures?

Maybe it is true, that a few of our citizenry (myself included) do go a bit overboard with our biting rhetoric at times, but could it also be that our inflaming words are just a manifestation that was originally prompted by “The Spirit of 1776!”

The bottom line here is that these are “All-Americans” too, and (in my opinion) tossing any citizen in a cell for merely entertaining “His First Amendment Rights” is “A SNOW-BALL FROM HELL!” For any “Constitutional Right” (once removed or sacrificed) and in this particular case - “The Very First Amendment to Our Beloved Constitution”, will be a real bear to ever recover again!?

And before too long, most of these once sacrosanct-rights, can also (and quickly) become
“Persona Non Grata or even illegal for that matter?!” – “SO CITIZENS BEWARE”, lest, before long, your entire “Bill of Rights” becomes moot - or even criminal to even adhered to?

Finally, and I can not help but wonder, what people like “Old Sam Adams, Nathan Hale, Molly Pitcher and even Old George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln Themselves, might have thought about these current political-affairs – but then, time marches on, now doesn’t it?

And maybe this newly rediscovered admiration for a few of the ideals behind “The Union Jack or even The Skull & Crossbones” - may soon be found acceptable (and even demanded) once again, by a corrupted few of those in power today – those illustrious and pompous bon vivants who feel truly threatened by the sacred ideals that were behind “Our Founding” to begin with?

But “FREEDOM of SPEECH” (I thought) meant just that (Within Reason)? So, the only question remaining now is – “Who will determine what is truly within reason, or the validity of sacred-rights that “Our Founding Fathers Mandated - Some Two and A Half Centuries Ago!!”

And just maybe - these charges that are being leveled against “A Few Illustrious American Citizens” would not have come to pass in the first place?! Or could it possibly be that ‘A Scant Few - Staunch and Patriotic Americans’ – are fast becoming a tad-bit frustrated (or disillusioned) by a few of the actions of - “Our Very Own Government?”
And always remember that - no man (or even politician) is ever mightier than “Our Very Own Tremendous - U.S. Bill of Rights” - Not Here Within the United States of America, in Any Event!! “And always remember that these politicians work for you, and not the other way around!!”

“AND MAY GOD FOREVER BLESS & PRESERVE OUR EVER GALLANT REPUBLIC!”

Hardcore