Old 10-31-2023, 10:01 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question A Poetic Response To The Above Referenced Article By Joe Biden

9-4-2023
https://www.newsmax.com/finance/stre...04/id/1133154/

Biden Says Trump 'Didn't Build a Damn Thing'

Monday, 04 September 2023 02:09 PM EDT

U.S. President Joe Biden took shots at his likely 2024 rival, ‘Donald Trump’, in a Labor Day speech aimed at shoring up support in Pennsylvania, a state that he needs to win next year to retain the White House!”

A self-described champion of labor unions, ‘Biden’ addressed union workers Monday in Philadelphia as he sought to explain his economic policies to a public that is worried about the economy, despite the easing of inflation and low unemployment levels?
------------------------------------------------------------------
‘IT MAY BE SO - But I Don’t Know - As It All Sounds So Mighty Weird? I don’t doubt his honesty, but his B.S. don’t go here!’ (hrt 9/4/2023) (Personal Opinions)…….

*And for the record – “My now departed Old Man” was “A WW2 Combat Veteran (ETO), 3 beachheads and six battle stars I believe, and he was also “A Shop Committeeman, after the war” at a B.O.P. - G.M. Plant in Southern California, until he retired, eventually (peacefully) passing away in Tulare, California, on 29 December 1998

“Truth will ultimately prevail, where pain is taken to bring it to light!” George Washington….

Hardcore