The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2023, 10:18 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Real People To Truly Ponder

9-6-2023

Above my computer (in miniature) hang the faces of “Five Real Men and Americans” that I greatly respect! Genuine Patriots without whom “Our Nation” just might be virtually unrecognizable! Not the fancy, publicity created heroes of ‘Hollywood’ mind you nor even those who gather-in their courage from a booze bottle or a drug vile, but rather men of true grit who had no one to impress but themselves!

Now, the five real men whose likenesses are attached to the face of my computer are by no means, the only great and “Genuinely American Patriots” that our nation (or any nation throughout our history) has ever produced? But they do supply much impetus and inspiration for my labors, as well as a sense of pride in knowing that we all share in a portion of that heritage that they so graciously “left to us all!”

These men, in no particular order, are Abraham Lincoln, Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and even Donald J. Trump! And once again, they are but a modicum, a mere scratching of the surface, of a few of the truly great leaders, statesmen, legends and producers that “Our Nation” has sired during its two-hundred and forty-seven years of (often) turbulent being! Monumental men they are, but they are by no means, the only truly productive creations of “Our Dear Old Uncle Sam” ever to spring forth from the womb of Lady Liberty - For We Are Truly A Nation Of Greatness!

Of course, this is not to say that our ranks have never known its fair share of dregs and scum bags! As a matter of fact, I am sure that a few of these people of notoriety were but sheep in lion’s clothing and this, throughout the entire history of mankind!

But fortunately for “Our Great Nation”, there has always been a plethora of magnificent individuals of all persuasions, colors and creeds, that have generously blended their individual talents and blood into our matrix of creation - and it is of these “Magnificent Americans” of whom I speak!

“Not generally the politicians or phonies and certainly not the self promoters – for they know exactly who (and what) they genuinely are and more is the crying shame!”

So I echo my feeble voice aloud in praise and in admiration, of those creators and doers whose titles may be known but to ‘God Himself’ and whose names may not appear upon some neon marquee! But then, this superficial recognition was never really important to our magnificent patriots of yore, as they did not bravely perform for mere medals or accolades alone, but rather, they did what they did “For God and Country” and that was more than enough to suit any real American man or woman - back in those bygone days of yore!

Or do you truly believe that men like “Teddy Roosevelt” charged up “San Juan Hill” alone or that George Washington could have ever done what he did, without an army of unknowns close upon his blazing heels?

“But then, history itself is indeed a strange bedfellow and one that usually remembers only those names that are glorified in farce and fiction?”

Well I (For One) stand tall, and loudly bellow-out, for those unknown heroes who fought and even died, engulfed within an ocean of blood and fire, or swallowed-up amidst a sea of despair!

“Those Gallant American Men and Women” who bled-out, never knowing if their sacrifices and bravery would ever come to light or even be appreciated?

For these were not the glitter-boys, the celluloid heroes nor even “The Tinsel-Town Fakes” who are applauded, celebrated and even promoted, within those fairy-tale annals of make-believe! But rather, they were the real men and genuine women, whose names and deeds may never be known to history?

But most of all, they were “The Average Joes and Jills” who, when the time arose, proved that there was much more to being “An American” than just a title, a rank or even an unknown name! “And So It Is!!”

Hardcore