Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2023, 10:29 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up Opinions On Our Government

9-10-2023

Veritas

Maybe it is about time that “We the People” peacefully and legally re-assert ourselves (and our authority) over our own government (aka – our employees) - for a change? And I know that this diatribe is not going to make me any brownie-points amidst some of the “Powers That Be”, but Veritas) must always prevail, especially within that government of the people themselves!

Of course and this is not to say, that government is not essential, but come on people, it sure as ‘Hell’ ain’t a country club, or a vested society for the well-placed and elected either!! It is rather a well-paid, professional organization that has but one primary function and goal – Serving the needs, the defense, the will, and the demands of our legal population! And the last time that I looked, there will, and always has been, those within government who truly believe that our people are merely here to service them - and that just ain’t so! Unless of course, we continue to allow it to be so?!

“BUT MAYBE - I AM JUST FOOLING MYSELF?”

Hardcore